Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
TG,
Just wanted to say thank you for the pics of Stacy's Dad in the photo thread. I hadn't seen pics of him before and that was nice to get a look at him.

Cassandra said that Stacy "peeled back the carpet" to show her the bullet hole...but did she say there was a hole in the carpet?? Or did they replace the carpet?? If he shot through the carpet and it was the same one, there should have been a hole in the carpet. Is it possible that earlier he'd peeled back the carpet, drilled a small hole in the floor, replaced the carpet, and then when the time was right, sent Stacy downstairs while he peeked through and shot through the hole??

I doubt Drew would be able to get away with something like this. Anyone investigating Stacy being killed/injured in such an accident would likely find a drilled hole in/under the carpet.

Did you all see on Dan Abrams where old Joe B screwed up LMAO he said since Stacys disapearnce but real fast said ran off. What a bozo, Dan just told JB he's not going to get a special prosecutor. Now Dan is showing Drews statement about the pastor. Dan said Drew is now sliming everyone who had contact with Stacy. He makes me puke ohh..how I long for the day in the very near future that Drew is arrested and I don't bet but I'd about bet on this one that JB is a paper pusher attorney, I wouldn't hire that man for my worst enemy.:furious:

I'm closing this thread and starting a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa