Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in error when I said that the Geraldo program was from last night. It was a new program, but they were showing excerpts from last night's program. (snipped)

I kept wondering why the had the word "LIVE" at the top of the screen! Thanks for clearing this up. They were probably just rehashing the same info from last night!

Okay all done with those I can think of, anyone else have more they want to add please do!!!!

THANKS CHICO!!!!!

Oh no! I am absolutely no good at being organized..I can't decide which thread to post on first...I'm tongue-tied in my fingertips.?????????????

Susan

This is always where I say "Where is everyone?!"

PLEASE please put the name of the case in the "general discussion ###" thread. It's so annoying to always have to look at the forum to see if it's McCann, or Scott Peterson or Michelle Young. (Does that make sense?!)

Catch Up On Weekend News With The Wrap-Up

CHICAGO (CBS) ― Here are some headlines from the news in the Chicago area over the weekend.

• Peterson's Family Seeks More Aid From Law Agencies

Peterson's Family Seeks More Aid From Law Agencies
wbbm1103stacypeterson.jpg

Sunday, Stacy Peterson's family is hoping now that Illinois State Police have called the case a homicide, more and more people and law enforcement agencies will get involved.

"We'd like to see the FBI involved at some point, if that's called for, if that's a possibility from that aspect," said Pamela Bosco, Stacy Peterson's stepmother.

Most of the searchers took the day off Sunday and handed out flyers along with State Police officers, who also reviewed high resolution aerial photos taken from a plane.

"We're still concentrating on water areas, we have people out today," said Tim Miller, founder and head of professional search team Texas Equusearch.

Miller is not leaving until at least midweek, but says plans are in place for this week's searches to go on in his absence.

"This search is gonna continue, we want it to continue," Miller said. "We're still optimistic between what's going to be done and what law enforcement is doing -- that we're going to get some closure in this."

Peterson's husband, suspended, Bolingbrook Police Sgt. Drew Peterson, is now suspected in the murder of Stacy, his fourth wife. The Will County States Attorney's office has ordered the body of his third wife Kathleen Savio, exhumed.

Peterson's family, who was at the home Sunday, has not assisted in the search for Stacy.

Savio's body could be exhumed as early as Monday, sources say.

I know there is a rule about percentages of carryinog over from other sites....hopefully I didn't go over it.

If I did.................let me know and I will delete!!

So, even the "LION'S FAMILY" has not assisted in the search??

This person certainly know hows how to MANUPILATE!!!

In my MOST HUMBLE OPION...

yea right................WATCHING WOZ now.............this LION is GOING TO PRISON AND NOT DOWN THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD!

From the "American President"

My NAME IS ................
and your time is running out

AND I/WE WILL FIND STACY!

This is always where I say "Where is everyone?!"

PLEASE please put the name of the case in the "general discussion ###" thread. It's so annoying to always have to look at the forum to see if it's McCann, or Scott Peterson or Michelle Young. (Does that make sense?!)
I dont understand, right over my head TM...LOL

I was in error when I said that the Geraldo program was from last night. It was a new program, but they were showing excerpts from last night's program.

One of the Fox News staff there in Bolingbrook was asked what's happening today, and the staffer said that Tim Miller has requested some sophisticated equipment for water searches. He said Tim feels strongly that this case will be similar to the Lacy Peterson case, and Stacy will be found in water.

The staffer also said that he talked to one of three lead detectives on the Peterson case and the one detective said he wouldn't be surprised if the Lisa Stebic case didn't somehow play into this.

I'm waiting for the repeat of Geraldo in a couple of hours to listen to the whole program.

I wonder what they meant by that? It can't be the corruption part, because LE has been going after Stebic hard.

I dont understand, right over my head TM...LOL

Example:
General Discussion Thread No. 19
chicoliving
============================
Which case is this a discussion about?

If you are looking at your list of "new posts" you see this and then have to look all the way to the right column to see which case/forum it's about. This one is about Madeleine McCann. :D It drives me crazy because there are quite a few General Discussion threads here! :D :D

No offense to anyone, just a comment.

Oh okay i get it now, no problem. I dont think anyone could take you as offensive TM if they do they need to get to know you

Could it be after all the searches for Stacy.............

that Lisa was found instead??

For LE to say..........not sure of the quote but "to stop searching for Stacy Peterson"........

WOW...............

While I would be EXTREMELY HAPPY for the Stebic family.........

Stacy is still unfound.

NEVER do I do this BUT ONFG

Comment by Pat in Iowa
November 11th, 2007 at 8:22 pm CAN THIS BE TRUE!!!!!????? While checking out this site: http://www.topix.net/city/bolingbrook-il/2007/11/cop-once-fired-over-claim-of-betrayal the following was posted:
“17 min ago
I heard that drew’s bro flipped while bing interviewed and is now on the 2nd floor at st joe’s hosp. the brother confessed to helping drew stuff the body in a 55gal drum and pouring concrete in with it..then they dumped her in a body of water, but he couldn’t remember where. ”
OMG - If it is true, why aren’t we hearing this all over the news! Both of them should fry!

There doesn't seem to be any follow- up on this. I wonder what it's all about?

If true, it would explain a lot of things.

Oh okay i get it now, no problem. I dont think anyone could take you as offensive TM if they do they need to get to know you

Also maybe the Death of Kathleen should read Kathleen Savio Peterson to clear up when other Savio family members are mentioned.

Suspect drew peterson should be capitalized :D

I dont know if it is true or not and now kinda feel wrong for posting it, BUT if it is OMFG, how crazy would that be....

That was posted at Topix, no sustance to any of it!

Also maybe the Death of Kathleen should read Kathleen Savio Peterson to clear up when other Savio family members are mentioned.

Suspect drew peterson should be capitalized :D
done :razz: :razz: you know I kid

Example:
General Discussion Thread No. 19
chicoliving
============================
Which case is this a discussion about?

If you are looking at your list of "new posts" you see this and then have to look all the way to the right column to see which case/forum it's about. This one is about Madeleine McCann. :D It drives me crazy because there are quite a few General Discussion threads here! :D :D

No offense to anyone, just a comment.

Huh? :waitasec:

:croc:

Who's the guy in Boston that killed his girlfriend a few years ago, blamed it on his other girlfriend (after denying it of course) and then had his brother help him throw her overboard off his boat in a cooler....sounds like this case all over again.
Hey Taximom, Thomas Capano killed Anne Marie Fahey and tried to blame it on Debbie (can't remember her last name). TC still denies he killed her.

Tom's Girl:

Thanks for keeping us in check!

Kathleen SAVIO PETERSON..................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv