Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
A minister who talked with Stacy Peterson before her disappearance said the Bolingbrook mother feared for her life -- and now the clergyman said he's concerned about his own safety.

"Any time you have issues of people disappearing -- and we did -- that's a reason for concern," said the minister, who asked that neither he nor his church be identified.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/676264,CST-NWS-boling01.article

When you read that article Brodsky is even sarcastic in the motion requesting the items back..does he really think that will help their case..his sarcasm?

As far as the backpack goes..Brodsky saying it was one of the children's- I am thinking more then likely it may have been Stacy's from college nursing classes.

Brodsky certainly isn't making any friends in court.

Want to see sarcasm? Brodsky is putting forth such effort to alienate everyone around this case, I am wondering if maybe it isn't more personal for him. I have always thought the barrel was too easy. But what it was the container that Morph moved that was the deception and the barrel is really where Stacy was moved. Where was Brodsky that day and what kind of alibi does he have?

The request for the return of the guns might seem unusual to some, considering the current situation. But Drew Peterson's lawyer says his client is entitled to them. Sworn retired officers have the right to carry firearms, said Joel Brodsky of Chicago's Brodsky and Odeh.
"He certainly must feel the hate -- or dislike -- out there for him. I can understand why he feels safer if he has his weapons with him in the house, at least," Brodsky said Friday.

And the police probably don't need them anymore, he argued in court documents.

"The state police have had ample time to examine ... and test fire all the guns, and to identify the lands and grooves on their respective fired bullets and expended cartridge casings," he wrote in the motion for return of personal property.

Brodsky couldn't explain the seizure of the iPods or the music CDs but discussed his client's 2002 Pontiac and the GMC sport utility vehicle. "The warrants regarding the cars allowed the police to search the cars but did not specifically allow them to seize the cars," Brodsky said, noting that it was unusual. "Usually it is search and seize everything -- (but) this did not provide for the search and seizure of the automobiles, so technically it is illegal."

Possible charge
As part of the request for the return of the property, Brodsky included a copy of a Nov. 26 letter written to Will County State's Attorney Jim Glasgow. In the letter, Brodsky complains that Glasgow hasn't returned his telephone calls. Much of the letter revolves around the possibility that Bolingbrook police could file a charge of official misconduct against Drew Peterson sometime in the future.

"The conduct Mr. Peterson is suspected of was a common practice by most members of the force," Brodsky wrote.

An anonymous source said Friday that it may involve the improper use of police computers.
http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/675980,4_1_JO01_PROPERTY_S1.article

How much you want to bet that he ran Scott Rosetto's record?

I will be offline today and unable to see what is happening in the case.

Today, a search is being planned for both Lisa and Stacy. I will be thinking of the search and praying they find both Lisa and Stacy.

Tonight, there will be a vigil for Stacy. I will be praying that the family is able to gain some comfort from the fellowship. I think this family is doing great in the search, they are showing suspicion- but sticking to the facts as they are known. They are keeping up the pressure, but they aren't ranting. And no matter what else happens, they are keeping the search going.

So it was definately the SANITARY SHIPPING CANAL.

Where is this in relation to the SAG (shortened) and where they are searching at tomorrow?

I put together some maps of the waterways that run through Lockport and also the waterways that run through Lemont (and where the Cal-Sag Channel meets the Sanitary & Ship Canal). This will hopefully clarify what waterways are what and where they're searching.

I'll post the images when I figure out HOW! LOL

I put together some maps of the waterways that run through Lockport and also the waterways that run through Lemont (and where the Cal-Sag Channel meets the Sanitary & Ship Canal). This will hopefully clarify what waterways are what and where they're searching.

I'll post the images when I figure out HOW! LOL

Thanks Dee, hopefully you can keep us straight, because after you pointed out that one canal that media reported as being searched, was only a foot deep at most. It's obvious that the media is confused as well.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:Damn skippy, we're in the midst of a winter storm right now. motorcycle weather at all!

It's supposed to dump ice on us later, but right now it's snowing/sleeting. God bless the searchers out there today!

(snip)

LOL, it must be getting cold on that motorcycle. Article also contains a list of what was removed from the home in the search warrant.

Lockport Waterways

l_1e1fe49e10a6154af376cde3517e0717.jpg

I'm going to cross post in the Blue Barrel thread too...

Lemont Waterways (Where the Chicago Sanitary & Ship Canal & the Cal-Sag Channel meet)

l_18cee101d63de54dbd3147cd382ac924.jpg

Cross posting this one in Blue Barrel as well...

This is a question mostly for SusieQ.

How do we know that Jeffrey Archer was second wife's boyfriend?

Homicide Investigation Jeffery W Archer

We don't. He may not have anything to do with anything. I had searched through local, state, and national databases for any unsolved murders and I posted three that came close. Archer is actually the closest. But again, there is no known connection between Archer and anyone in the Peterson case.

We don't. He may not have anything to do with anything. I had searched through local, state, and national databases for any unsolved murders and I posted three that came close. Archer is actually the closest. But again, there is no known connection between Archer and anyone in the Peterson case.
Okay, thanks. I just was never sure if "we were sure."

Thank you Dee, those maps help out a great deal. It will go along way to keep our heads straight.

Nora, Victoria's boyfriend's name has not been published that I have seen. I would love to find that out!

Someone needs to drop that in the tip box on Greta's site and let MF check it out for a connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea