State rests rebuttal case- thread #166

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I think that probably earlier. But I'm not sure. I think they went there a fair bit in the early days of their relationship.

As to whether they were allocated separate or shared sleeping arrangements, I have no idea. In the HLN interview I mentioned, Chris says "she was down there in a different bedroom". I think you could take that either way, that is, she was in a different bedroom from where they were having the discussion, or she was downstairs in her own bedroom.

I don't think it matters hugely in the end though.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and hope this straightens things out.
The Hughes are LDS. I understand they were and are members in good standing and follow the tenants of the Church. That being said, they would NOT allow 2 members of the Church, who were NOT married, of the opposite sex, to share the same bedroom. Their house, their rules.

As far as being "rude", is it not common, when you visit friends who live quite a ways from you, to stay up late and catch up? JA was NOT a part of TA and the Hughes' relationship at that point, if she ever was, and why wouldn't she say she was going to sleep because her "attention span" is very limited if it's NOT about her? She probably heard her name being mentioned through the vents and snuck up to the door.

JA has made EVERYTHING look nefarious, perverted, and disgusting........will any of you ever look at a Tootsie Pop, a childhood favorite, with out going "Ewwww!"? She is being given WAY too much credit for the lies she spews out of her mouth.

Unless proof is brought to light to show otherwise, I will believe any LDS member involved in this horrible situation. I do not believe in their faith, but their honesty is far more reliable than that of JA.

Was this "supposedly" before or after MM admitted he would lie for Jodi?

I thought I had seen all of this trial. When did Juan threaten MM.

I know that MM was interrogated by LE and that the coded message was meant to go to him.

I have read that MM said he would lie for JA but I have also seen that he said he must think about his own life and that of his family. Sounds like he told LE the truth.

We know he really didn't see JA with any bruises as she testi-lied to or the defense team would have had him as their star witness. If he was telling the truth then what could Juan threaten him about? Hmmm maybe forging the pedo letters? Is that why the defense didn't call him?

If I was on the jury I would be wondering why the defense team didn't call him since NO ONE has substantiated any of Arias' claims.

I thought I had seen all of this trial. When did Juan threaten MM.

I know that MM was interrogated by LE and that the coded message was meant to go to him.

I have read that MM said he would lie for JA but I have also seen that he said he must think about his own life and that of his family. Sounds like he told LE the truth.

We know he really didn't see JA with any bruises as she testi-lied to or the defense team would have had him as their star witness. If he was telling the truth then what could Juan threaten him about?

If I was on the jury I would be wondering why the defense team didn't call him since NO ONE has substantiated any of Arias' claims.

Cracks me up, though, that I think the jury believes they were meant for ALV!

can someone post the link to AZfamily for the trial??? Please!!! TIA!!

Yeah, and maybe even throw up a couple of times. :puke:

This is it! It's embarrassment born of disgust, or vice-versa. Not sure exactly what this mechanism is, but this is the signal my internal "lie detector" gives off ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther