State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

Status
Not open for further replies.
from Twitter

FYI a court security guard told me they're working until 8pm tonight bc of the #JodiArias trial-indication of how long we'll be here.

last week JSS told the jury that today, they would be there until they were done so to expect it to be a long day.

MOD WARNING:

STOP with the RUDE, PETTY, DISPARAGING REMARKS CONCERNING THIS WITNESS' APPEARANCE, SPEECH, ETC...

We understand the anxiety and are giving every bit of levity we can possibly give HOWEVER, childish, petty bashing will NOT be tolerated.

Please go edit and/or delete your own post if you think you have posted in this manner.
:bump:

Final warning.

It is up to you guys if you want to be able to post during closing arguments.

Please bump as needed as this thread is flying!

This guy is not very impressive whatsoever. He seems childish with some of his mannerisms...then there is the two tone issue and of course those gold buttons.....

I usually don't start drinking until 5 o'clock Nova Scotia time (you know just so Basicat has company of course :giggle:)
....I may have to switch to Scotland time today.....

....hehe - thanks for thinking of me:)....
I'm with you though - we might have to raise a glass to o:Banane35:ur friend josie in Scotland! Cheers!

Okay great, but how many people who took these same test and scored the same, slashed and stabbed and shot another human being. Not relevant imo.

well looks like they will definitely be there til 8pm at this rate, he just keeps going and going and going

objection! relevance!

Is she really still on copyright issues? Someone can't have the tast......like JUAN......because they would get the questions and try to cheat the test?????REALLY?????

If that is all JW has she just better set down. How did the jury keep a straight face?

Wondering if the jury is doing what I'm doing right now. Forgetting Im supposed to be listening and mind wandering off into LaLaLand. Once he said he did not even evaluate JA I lost the last of all the interest I had in this guy.

I bet at least one of them is wondering what's for lunch???

This is such bunk. He keeps saying personality but says it isn't good for diagnosing personality disorders. Can't wait for cross!

Why isn't Dr. Gatchell on the stand?

More of this "reports indicate" mularkey. Please reference valid sources like Time magazine.

Significant personality disorders - like a murderer. Do they have a column for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member