State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baaabaaabaaabaaa..floating profile baaaabaababba ba...test...baaabaabaa..research... Bbaaaabaaabaaa..scales..

Is anyone following this? How is this helping JA? :waitasec:

Good Lord! My day has just been ruined!!! I work in the clinic at an intermediate school and a little boy just came in for meds, saw that I was watching the trial on my computer, and looked at JA and said, "Is that you?" Bwwaaaahhhhaaaahhaaa!!!!! I look NOTHING like JA (I hope) except for having dark hair!

prolly explains the need 4 meds

Witness: I never paid attention to it until it came up in this case..

tumblr_mau1y378xi1rsk5cr1.gif

UNBELIEVABLE! And the jury is supposed to believe he is an expert on this?

Various folks in the courtroom who are tweeting are bored to death and say the jury is slumping. No questions in jury box.

This is just demonstrating how subjective these tests and interpretations can be...

"Did Peter Pan have a Floating Profile?" New ALV Keynote Breakout Speech.

DeMarte pointed out she used a floating profile.

I know Dr.DM was asked questioned about floating profile, but not that she used it here, just answered questions as to whether or not it could apply. IIRC, she said it might apply, but she used more empirically reliable scales.

Not for our entertainment, but, I know you'll forgive those who use a more serendipitous irreverance, to endure the more painful aspects of questioning.

Taxpayers should get something (even if its entertainment) for the bajillion dollars that they are paying for the trial of an admitted killer!

I have the feeling JA is considering having another case of the migraines this week.

I really don't understand why they are dragging the jury through more expert testimony. Do they honestly think hired expert testimony is going to change any jurors mind at this point. It seems obvious the state and DT could drag 50 experts in to contradict each other.

The more important question: Why would any psychologist have a hypothesis prior to any assessment?

:sigh:

You know I nicknamed him Johnny Come Lately
Juan is going to kick him to the curb.
Street Sweeper!!!! Street Sweeper....experts are just piling up out here, get down to the courthouse, straight away.

Its just after six here
You're missing serious drinking time
:floorlaugh:

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

....hear that Seque...we'll have to do some serious shots to get caught up with Josie!!! :floorlaugh:

I mean no disrespect to those in the psychology field or love their therapist.

But what all this tells me is that psychology is really about the person perceiving the information...no SCIENCE or provable facts behind it.

Please don't hate me for saying that. Body of Proof with Dana Delaney is my favorite show...and she kinda feels the same way. LOL!!

JA doesn't look happy today. Good!
Seeing Deanna along with Chris and Sky Hughes sitting with Travis' family must reinforce the fact that everyone but her can come and go as they please.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Cup Toucher is seen rubbing his neck and looking somewhat uninterested. A few jurors have their feet up on the rail in front

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 50s

Beats By Dre sits up as usual and is taking in every scintillating word of testimony of Dr. Geffner. #JodiArias
Expand
Wild About Trial Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

Cup Toucher is seen rubbing his neck and looking somewhat uninterested. A few jurors have their feet up on the rail in front. #JodiArias

--
The jurors are copying Nurmi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members