State v Bradley Cooper 03-30-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if your wife didn't come home from a run and you've been checking with friends or friends have been checking with you - and you KNOW she doesn't have her own cell phone, you're out traipsing around with two kids in tow and you get an unknown call - the first thing you don't think of is it may be a hospital, it may be Nancy calling from a cell phone of a passer by who stopped to help her with an injury - or God forbid, she passed out somewhere after having alcohol and only 4 hours of sleep and no food before going out to run. You wouldn't answer the phone? Really? That's incredulous to me. And then to retrieve the message from a police officer and NOT return the call. And people wonder why the police focused on Bradley. Not to mention he goes back home, walks in his house - not calling her name because she might just have shown back up, not looking upstairs if she had come home... no, he just sits politely at the table and hangs his guilty head. I'm open minded - but there's a certain point where if it walks like a duck and sounds like a duck - it's a duck, man. :banghead:

If there were policemen walking around my house checking in windows, neighbors walking around on the grass, JA peeking in my car windows; I don't think an announcement needs to be made upon entering. I think if anyone is in the house the presense would have been made with all that action already. I would not have searched in less I had reason to think something had changed.

He went to the fitness center to look for Nancy. That seems like an odd place to look since she didn't take the car but she could have gone with someone else. I am curious to see who all he called to try to find her. I don't remember DD saying anything about getting a call and I would think that would be one of the first people since she had been there the night before.

So you are saying you know how long the voicemail message from the officer was?

Yep, you make a great point about his going into his home & not yelling for her. He may not be frantic, but concerned, even if he did hate her by then -- "she needs to be here & take care of these kids -- I've got things to do today," kinda thing (if he didn't do it), but seems like he'd just do it -- thinking innocently that she'll come back.

One more little detail -- you mentioned above -- is BIG to me.

He knew...he knew...

Not really. She didn't have her keys with her and I'm pretty sure he would have locked the door as he left. So how would she have gotten into the house?

:seeya: Hi! This is my first post. I've read and lurked for a long time though.

Not really. She didn't have her keys with her and I'm pretty sure he would have locked the door as he left. So how would she have gotten into the house?

Also, weren't the police and JA there before Brad Cooper arrived back at the house? It doesn't raise any flags for me for him to not call for her in the house, when one would assume the commotion outside would bring her out if she was inside, right?

So you are saying you know how long the voicemail message from the officer was?

The vm from the officer at 2:36 p.m. was 54 sec. Brad listened to the VM at 2:55 p.m I don't think it was 255 seconds as Brad called another vm at 2:57 p.m. This from some notes I had made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod