State v Bradley Cooper 04/01/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
True none of it took place in front of the jury, the initial comments/discussion and today's discussion. My opinion of the situation this morning was actually for the "TV Audience" who did see/hear the initial exchange.

I think because there is so much information available and the testimony is available online tat the defense team was carefully conducting damage control in the event that the jury, although they have been instructed not to do so, inadvertently or otherwise, gets wind of the discussion that happened.

Maybe. More likely damage control for future clients. This is AWESOME and FREE publicity for them. I noticed after the discussion of the picture on the website showing "Nancy with no necklace" that the picture and everything else they had related to this case are gone. The only thing left is the link to request tips.

She reported she saw her the day after she went missing. She still believed she saw Nancy months after the fact. You're dismissing it because you 100% believe she couldn't possible had seen her, so who cares if they followed up with her or not.

And you are suggesting that the searches NEVER took her account into the searches..Right?..Interview would have saved Nancy then,, Right?..and as it turned out..Nancy was half naked..No shoes...and its all the police's fault..Right? TOD is one thing..But no one so far who knows Nancy can say they saw or talked to her after that party July 11th before midnight and she WAS to be at a specific place at 8AM that morning July 12th...Nadda..no calls from nancy to say she was runniing late..or whatevers.....Sorry it does not exhonerate Mr. Brad Cooper.....

I have no doubt they did. The spouse is always on the top of the list especially when the spouse is the last known person to have seen the victim. I would expect to be a suspect if my husband died under suspicious conditions. There is no doubt that this is a homicide. Someone killed her. He was never able to be eliminated as a suspect. That doesn't make him guilty but it certainly doesn't make him innocent either.

You're right, but I bet if they had to do it over again, they would of handled it differently in the media. That why there are a lot of people who think he's innocent, if for not other reason because of the statements that were made early on by LE.

And you are suggesting that the searches NEVER took her account into the searches..Right?..Interview would have saved Nancy then,, Right?..and as it turned out..Nancy was half naked..No shoes...and its all the police's fault..Right? TOD is one thing..But no one so far who knows Nancy can say they saw or talked to her after that party July 11th before midnight and she WAS to be at a specific place at 8AM that morning July 12th...Nadda..no calls from nancy to say she was runniing late..or whatevers.....Sorry it does not exhonerate Mr. Brad Cooper.....

I mentioned before, in my mind this issue is seperate from BC. It's about how LE handles a case.

I don't think she saw her either.

I agree there (long way to go). Tell you what though, if it does turn out by some miracle that she did see her (I don't think she did either btw), I can't imagine the heat that would come down on CPD.

If she did, that means Brad is innocent.
Not guilty, very possible.
Innocent, no way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members