State v Bradley Cooper 3-17-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Undercover officer: "The cleaning supplies being out (on the master bathroom sink) could have been used to clean up something." #coopertrial

Okay, help me out here. Has the ME testified? Is the autopsy in evidence yet? NC was strangled according to ME. I just went out and strangled a kitten and there was nothing that needed to be cleaned up (kidding). Did Kurtz ask the UC what he thought may have been cleaned up?

Snarky comment: So far, this cross has elicited nothing more than the detective's beliefs. Did I miss something? Is WRAL leaving out the Q&A that doesn't implicate BC?

So now it's the garage that got cleaned up. Gosh, the MISSING stuff in the foyer, but the cleaning agents were in the bathroom and it was the GARAGE that he cleaned. Is this real? Dick Wolf would NEVER let this poorly scripted headline ripper air.

from http://twitter.com/alamb

alamb

1. Cary detective believes Brad Cooper cleaned his garage so he could pull a car in-a car he says was likely used to dispose of Nancy Coope ... 1 minute ago via txt
2. Not yet. 22 minutes ago via txt
3. Cary detective testifies he believes Brad Cooper murder his wife after the party and dumped her body on Fielding Drive. #coopertrial 30 minutes ago via txt
4. Detective says he believes things missing from Cooper front hall indicate a struggle took place there. #coopertrial 44 minutes ago via txt
5. Cooper trial back in session. Undercover Cary detective being cross-examined. #coopertrial about 1 hour ago via txt

--------------------------------------------------------------
I guess he was just on her as soon as she walked in the door -- if so, that's 1st Degree. Period. Warm up the syringes, Mable, we're a-goin' in... JMOO

Was he sitting on the stairs waiting? And seems like someone said those sticks were bamboo (??) -- that might have been the "weapon," along with his hands.

BTW, I have been trying all a.m. to find a copy of the autopsy report -- the diagrams -- and have had no luck. Some sites are no longer available... Does anyone have any ideas? TIA.

Okay, help me out here. Has the ME testified? Is the autopsy in evidence yet? NC was strangled according to ME. I just went out and strangled a kitten and there was nothing that needed to be cleaned up (kidding). Did Kurtz ask the UC what he thought may have been cleaned up?

Snarky comment: So far, this cross has elicited nothing more than the detective's beliefs. Did I miss something? Is WRAL leaving out the Q&A that doesn't implicate BC?

So now it's the garage that got cleaned up. Gosh, the MISSING stuff in the foyer, but the cleaning agents were in the bathroom and it was the GARAGE that he cleaned. Is this real? Dick Wolf would NEVER let this poorly scripted headline ripper air.

Snarky comment :D Perhaps it would help you to watch Brad's own deposition with Alice Stubbs - he explains a good deal about all the cleaning he did in the foyer and the stairs. Helps eliminate snark.
Playing with you but serious about the depo's brad did - his own words of what he did. :D

We'll have more info in WRAL.com story RT @Mak_Hop: @wral We'd rather have play-by-play or more info. Aggravating only getting drips & drabs

I looked at the autopsy report again just the other day but cannot remember where I found it. I think it may have been at the WRAL site, though.

Well, you know, "Oh what a tangled web we weave when first....."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif Did enjoy your pith and snark.

A little background, we can't see the trial since judge ordered camera off. Reporter @alamb in courtroom taking notes & sending back to us.

HA, they answered me!!!

Not doing play-by-play. Just key points. RT @Mak_Hop: @wral Why only tweets every 15-20 mins when there's got 2 be more testimony than that?

My additional tweet and answer:
But we'd rather have play-by-play or more info. This is aggravating when only getting drips and drabs.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
We'll have more info in WRAL.com story RT @Mak_Hop: @wral We'd rather have play-by-play or more info. Aggravating only getting drips & drabs

@wral Thanks. We just miss the live feed. I speak for MANY! LOL!

So the garage was cleaned too! Wow!

Just a guess, that 4am wake up call by Katie wanting a bottle - reference that to explain why there are lights on, reality cleaning the garage instead ? You might remember, there are no windows in the garage - just a side entry door and the main pull in door.

BTW, I have been trying all a.m. to find a copy of the autopsy report -- the diagrams -- and have had no luck. Some sites are no longer available... Does anyone have any ideas? TIA.[/QUOTE]

If I'm remembering correctly from reading the Medical Examiner's report, the only injury they found on her body was a broken hyoid bone which is located in the neck/throat area. In many strangulation cases, this broken bone is the only injury.

Someone mentioned something about a photo that showed the girls' bedroom and something about a tv/stand being near or in the doorway. (alluding that it could have been used to keep the children contained). Where can I find such a photo? This is intriguing.

Defense shows undercover officer pics of Cooper home & asks: "What in this photo shows a homicide was committed in this house?" #coopertrial

Did he expect, perhaps, BC to draw one of those chalk outlines on the floor where she fell?

Re - missing sticks...

When were they last verified to be there?

Unless someone could say they were there the day before she disappeared and then gone after...

Of course if that is true - we know Brad wasn't doing any interior decoration...

We'll let everyone know as soon as the live feed is back on. RT @Mak_Hop: @wral Thanks. We just miss the live feed. I speak for MANY! LOL!

Someone mentioned something about a photo that showed the girls' bedroom and something about a tv/stand being near or in the doorway. (alluding that it could have been used to keep the children contained). Where can I find such a photo? This is intriguing.

This photo was shown in court to Jessica Adam - I would venture to say there is no way to view it unless you go back and watch near the end of JA's testimony with Amy Fitzhugh the ADA. I can't remember if it was primary or redirect though. Hope that helps a bit.

Re - missing sticks...

When were they last verified to be there?

Unless someone could say they were there the day before she disappeared and then gone after...

Of course if that is true - we know Brad wasn't doing any interior decoration...

Jessica Adam was in the house on 11 July...came through the front door and foyer.

SG is in court.
I should have loaned her my BlackBerry so she could post play-by-play updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea