State v Bradley Cooper 3-18-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think WRAL took a bit of a beating over it yesterday, lack of tweets.

Maybe these silly rabbit trails and tactics on the part of the defense will work in the prosecutions' favor. Might be losing ground with the jurors. What buffoons!

I shouldn't have said anything. Now we've had nothing for 17 minutes. I would really like to know what points the prosecutors are hitting in this redirect.

With the feed off, I noticed a bunch of people show up yesterday, particularly after lunch. One guy sat next to me and he mentioned the trial not being filmed and gave this big sigh in frustration and I nodded.

But then this guy kept trying to make comments & chat with me during testimony and he whispered loudly and I was ready to say, "DUDE shhhhhh." I would've been angry if this guy had gotten me thrown out of court. I think he got the hint when I wouldn't engage after the first couple comments. He asked me if this was my first time at the trial (it was obviously his) and I just shook my head no.

Oh and at one point a woman brought in what looked to be her teenage daughter and a young boy (guessing he was about 10). They stayed for some of the afternoon session. I didn't realize kids were allowed in court. The judge didn't say anything.

Today is only a half day. I really hope they finish up with this witness so at least on Monday, HOPEFULLY, we will go back to live feed.

Undercover officer: Brad Cooper could have used an arm to choke Nancy. #coopertrial

Defense: Police started following Brad on July 12? Undercover officer: Yes, but not in a secretive manner. #coopertrial

SG - are you aware if it has ever been disclosed where the search warrant for the "undisclosed location" was executed ? I haven't heard if that was ever revealed - have you ?

SG - are you aware if it has ever been disclosed where the search warrant for the "undisclosed location" was executed ? I haven't heard if that was ever revealed - have you ?

I've heard nothing about that (and until you just mentioned it had forgotten that there was one for an undisclosed location).

Am wondering if the undisclosed location was detected during LE's following of Brad, not in a secretive manner :D

Dr. Butts: I've performed nearly 7,000 autopsies and assisted or supervised thousands more. #coopertrial

Thanks for informing about the feed. About freaking time.

Tara Lynn Covering the #coopertrial. Still have the undercover detective on the stand so judge says not able to have live video coverage right now.

Good News! Would you please post a link. TIA

Another Hmmmm.

Handling evidence w/ NO GLOVES. ACK.

N'mind. He didn't actually take any evidence OUT. WHEW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix