State v Bradley Cooper 4-13-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
#CooperTrial wraps up for the day. Tomorrow is a 1/2 day. Court will be in session from 1-5pm.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
#CooperTrial wraps up for the day. Tomorrow is a 1/2 day. Court will be in session from 1-5pm.

Did we ever find out if today's beginning will be live or is there more undercover testimony?

I hope we get to see something today.. It's frustrating keeping track of things and paying attention to the trial and we are cut off from the testimony.. and an important day of testimony too..

Do you think the pros are almost done? I have a feeling the defense will pull kind of a short show for us after the pros are done..

Bummed that when we finally get the computer forensics we're blacked out. Appreciate the tweets and WS posts, though difficult to follow the latter through the noise of side discussions. Still really disappointed in the "shallow" press coverage by WRAL and The N&O. Maybe The N&O will do a more in-depth special article at some point in the future (possibly titled "How Brad Got Away With It").

it is amazing defense didn't spend a lot of time with FBI witness considering they badgered the police detective until the Judge said ...thats enough

The undercover officer continues today.

Thank you. Well, at least with this morning's late start I have been able to get caught up with my laundry. Not 9 loads though!

it is amazing defense didn't spend a lot of time with FBI witness considering they badgered the police detective until the Judge said ...thats enough

The defense didn't claim the FBI did anything wrong. They didn't have an issue with what the FBI presented. Not much to cross examine. They got what they wanted out of the FBI, which was to show that the files were modified. The FBI does not know how those were modified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member