State v Bradley Cooper 4-26-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the first part of SH's testimony this morning. Was he asked if BC used his computer while he was staying with him?

No, unfortunately. I was hoping he would.

Did they even go into any questions about his behavior/communication while he stayed with him the week after NC was found?

This guy had an affair with Nancy??

So SH and HM broke up and he 'moved from the neighborhood. JP & his wife broke up, and JP 'moved from the neighborhood. Brad & Nancy broke up, Brad didn't 'move from the neighborhood, nancy was murdered. Seems like these other two guys left too soon. Had they 'stayed in the neighborhood, perhaps they too could have had wives/problems who went *poof*.'

SH did say he is a project manager at Cisco. He lets "the engineers" handle the tech stuff. From this I inferred that he was not an engineer who later became a project manager, as some engineers do.

This was common knowledge and anticipated testimony.

Sorry, not common knowledge to me. I'll probably ask more of these "common knowledge" questions so I'll apologize in advance.

Kurtz likes springing things on the court doesn't he. Here goes another waste of the jury's time.

This guy had an affair with Nancy??

From what I understand, they 'might have' played some nekkid kissy face, one Halloween night. I say 'might have' because of course nancy is dead. Once I'm dead, I want to say 'one halloween, I played nekkid kissy face with Sam Elliott, the tall, dark and handsome movie actor.' :blushing:

Here goes the pro with the nasty attitude again.... IMMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member