State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 12:06 in the video depo BC says clearly that he was using Cisco VoIP on his home phone line and he installed it in the January or February of 2008. To do this he needed to have a router with an FXO port in his home.

I believe we all have agreed he had a router/FXO in his house earlier in the year. But there is no evidence he had it in July. He removed the system in April

From WRAL twitter feed

#CooperTrial back after off-camera discussion. Juror tells judge her job is in jeopardy due to her jury service. Judge will inquire about it

At 12:06 in the video depo BC says clearly that he was using Cisco VoIP on his home phone line and he installed it in the January or February of 2008. To do this he needed to have a router with an FXO port in his home.

Yes, we know that. Did you know they weren't using that anymore, stopped sometime that Spring? Did you know that no evidence of a spoofed call was found on his computer? (exculpatory information that the state neglected to share with defense). Did you know there is no record of an automated call on the Cisco IT logs?

From WRAL twitter feed

#CooperTrial back after off-camera discussion. Juror tells judge her job is in jeopardy due to her jury service. Judge will inquire about it

Isn't that against some sort of law (getting fired due to jury duty)?

I swear, if these 2 interviews were reversed and he came back a second time to correct his record to say Nancy went jogging, and sounded like he did in this second interview, you BDI people would rip him to shreds. I am not a BII person, but this is ridiculous.

The guy is clearing up a misconception. Voluntarily.
MOO and stuff.

Well, in testimony yesterday he even said today he can't say if she did say she was going jogging or not. Not that she never mentioned she was going jogging.

No--to do this, and use the TWC land line at the same time, he would need a router with an FXO port. I don't think it's been testified to, or established that he used TWC during that time period. He might have just used free IP from Cisco instead of running through something he'd still have to pay for.

He said he was replacing the home wireless phone that his kids broke.
His kids were to use a Cisco number for home calls?
To me it is clear this was for use on the home phone line.

That's ok....I'm really boring to post with....I've been convinced Brad killed Nancy from the beginning. :book:

What I'm trying to say is that this isn't even close to badgering. How BOZ crossed JW was closer, though I've seen way worse behavior by an attorney in the courtroom before.

The guy is clearing up a misconception. Voluntarily.
MOO and stuff.

I suspect someone told him, "if you don't change your statement you will be letting BC get away with murder!"

He seems like the kind of guy who would immediately wilt, not wanting to bring that sort of attention or importance to himself.

He can't be honest in both of them. He either had a conversation with her about jogging the next morning or he didn't.

I pointed out yesterday that he wasn't consistent in his memory of the conversation. He stated that it stuck out to him because it was so late and he couldn't imagine someone getting up early to run. Then it said the conversation took place in the middle of the party. He also stated that he doesn't really listen to people when they are talking. He said his wife is much better at that. I'm wondering how people can accept pieces that fit what they want to believe and ignore the tidbits that contradict their view.

Just saw a Twitter post that a juror approached the judge this morning to say that her job is in jeopardy. That may be what the blackout was about?

Yes, we know that. Did you know they weren't using that anymore, stopped sometime that Spring?
Did you know that no evidence of a spoofed call was found on his computer?
(exculpatory information that the state neglected to share with defense). Did you know there is no record of an automated call on the Cisco IT logs?
I would not expect a log to be on his computer or in Cisco IT logs. I would expect the evidence to be on the router that was in his house in the Spring, that can't be found now.

This guy has such poor memory, it is better to ask him again. See what he says today. I doubt a conspiracy, but it sure is strange how many stories these guys have had.

I would not expect a log to be on his computer or in Cisco IT logs. I would expect the evidence to be on the router that was in his house in the Spring, that can't be found now.

Why would you not expect to see it on a log? You know it was on the TWC bill, right?

Can't be found? There is absolutely no evidence that they even looked for that router. One wasn't found in his house...but the prosecution did not bring in someone from Cisco to say the router purchased in January wasn't at Cisco either. So "can't be found now" is a bit misleading, don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500