State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
There you go! The ducks were never missing. It was all a false memory from the painting friend.

*The black one was the one on top of the refrigerator, IIRC.

Why didnt the CPD find these ducks ?

Perhaps it was more convenient to have them missing, and imply that there was a huge struggle in the foyer that resulted in the ducks being destroyed.

Does this go to inept police work? Since JA said they were missing and here they are.

Sounds like JA was wrong and they were packed in a box. I doubt CPD went through packed boxes.

Definitely. We also have a problem with the painting story not fitting with other information from multiple sources.

Why did Bradley's parents not attend his wedding to Nancy??

hmmmm, as one of those ducks on the fridge? I thought it as multicolored and sitting not standing. but i could be wrong

Does this go to inept police work? Since JA said they were missing and here they are.

It is problematic since so much was made of the ducks.

Oh oh oh ... a she was able to open an account in Raleigh, but we heard that Nancy was unable to do it. Oh boy. We have heard so many things that were simply not true!

Definitely. We also have a problem with the painting story not fitting with other information from multiple sources.

And we have a conversation that she actually did plan on going jogging that was later recanted because he imagined they had that conversation after hearing about jogging on TV despite having pretty clear details of the conversation.

Why is Mrs. Cooper allowed to keep walking to the jury to show pictures? All the other pictures were shown on the screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
#MadMax210