State v Bradley Cooper 4-28-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will find something else. Someone stole the running man and they seemed to fit it more. Was trying to be fair but unique and prove that innocuous things can seem creepy!!!!!

I like this one a lot. Keep it for at least 24 hours :)

I just watched it again, she doesn't appear to be leaning forward, she just seems closer to the camera which is at an angle.

nancycooper1-NECKLACE.jpg I was referring to this picture. It looks to me like she is leaning forward slightly. In the still picture of her with the necklace, she was standing straight. MOO I'm not saying that is the necklace, just trying to look at all the possibilities.

I will find something else. Someone stole the running man and they seemed to fit it more. Was trying to be fair but unique and prove that innocuous things can seem creepy!!!!!

And that's what you settle on? Are you confirming that you work for the defense?

I don't think so, based on the way the files appeared. Files were created and then deleted, which is different than just taking a look. I suppose it's possible it was them though, but not likely imo.

The watermark thing left me all :confused: and :dunno: and I guess I should say Boz :phone: me and tell me what :worms: you've been :ignore: ing.

I can't :banghead: all night before I :eek:fftobed: because then I will :countsheep: and tomorrow be all :slapfight: and need to :HHJP: and hear Gessner saying: :denied: and the jury will be back in that room :party: and asking we gonna be here til :christmastree: and our grandkids :cake:.

You've had nearly three years to :websleuther: Right now, your case is about as tight as if HK was to say :abduction:

Please cut to the chase and help us see something.

And that's what you settle on? Are you confirming that you work for the defense?

Well, I was able to post from the stand. I think that's a new record, right? JOKING, btw. I realized the implications of that might get me called on the carpet.

Ummm, you saying Puss-n-boots is a kitten?

Nope...they got it right...they know exactly what was going on in that house...IMHO.

You like that:

Nancy NEVER took off the necklace.

Brad only gave her $80 a week.

That HE was the only one who had an affair.

I mean i just listed THREE things, off the TOP of my head, that were used as MAJOR "CE" evidence in a MURDER trial, that were ALL found to be COMPLETELY false. How much OTHER stuff did they "know", that they didn't really "know"?

Were any of our regular posters in court today? Any thoughts/observations?

I don't remember reading plans for anybody to be there and I don't think there has been any communication from anybody who was there. Maybe somebody will chime in later if they were.

The watermark thing left me all :confused: and :dunno: and I guess I should say Boz :phone: me and tell me what :worms: you've been :ignore: ing.

I can't :banghead: all night before I :eek:fftobed: because then I will :countsheep: and tomorrow be all :slapfight: and need to :HHJP: and hear Gessner saying: :denied: and the jury will be back in that room :party: and asking we gonna be here til :christmastree: and our grandkids :cake:.

You've had nearly three years to :websleuther: Right now, your case is about as tight as if HK was to say :abduction:

:goodpost: :yourock:

You like that:

Nancy NEVER took off the necklace.

Brad only gave her $80 a week.

That HE was the only one who had an affair.

I mean i just listed THREE things, off the TOP of my head, that were used as MAJOR "CE" evidence in a MURDER trial, that were ALL found to be COMPLETELY false. How much OTHER stuff did they "know", that they didn't really "know"?

I'd say this case is basically in the same place it would have been at 2:15 PM on July 11th, 2008

gracielee will be very proud of you. I have a feeling she's on her 10th time reading this with a big grin on her face. Just made her day.

I'd say this case is basically in the same place it would have been at 2:15 PM on July 11th, 2008

But is 2:15 on July 11th 2008 a valid timestamp or not? I'm confused. :waitasec:

gracielee will be very proud of you. I have a feeling she's on her 10th time reading this with a big grin on her face. Just made her day.

I have to go deal with a last minute shipment at 9:00, so I was trying to put some positivity into tonite's postings early in case anyone got frisky. I know this necklace versus the router thing is gonna be a hot topic.

But is 2:15 on July 11th 2008 a valid timestamp or not? I'm confused. :waitasec:

It was til I tried to recreate the metadata and realized that all three additional signatures matched the signatures before to the millisecond, and that CONFUSED me.

What I can't figure out is.....who really would have done that?

SH to plant a red herring? JP doesn't seem smart enough. DD was capable?
JA was capable? I think this completely eliminates the "random killer". But, is it an alibi, or is it proof positive of not guilty?

No matter how you shake this part of it, router logs from cisco are not going to clear up any of it for me.

Put that dude back on there (GM) and let him tell me what he thinks.

I can tell you now, if it's BS, we will be able to disprove it.

If it's not, then the defense needs to override the google maps and show somebody had the technical knowhow amongst the usual suspects to do it.

ETA: That's why I keep trying to wrap my head around what errors could have been made (Cause CLEARLY there are other errors) that would result in it. I keep thinking a forensic tool could be acting out in error, but there is not enough data out there to even accurately research past results and compare them at the level of detail that we are talking.

Your new picture is hysterical!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member