State vs. Jason Lynn Young 02-29-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Hilton/Hampton Inn testimony was effective for DT. We have been discussing why in the heck he would stay in Hillsdale (or whatever the city is) when he could have stayed closer to his morning appointment. It would have been helpful to see if there was a Hilton/Hampton closer to his appointment.

There is another HI in Max Meadows VA, which is about 17-20 miles further North on I-77. See the testimony of Feb 7th with the HI general manager. She is asked about other HI's along the route taken by JY.

12:10, right after Brian Ambrose confirmed he was not coming to their house that night. He called her again several minutes later, and after not reaching her called his mom to try to reach her. All to retrieve expired eBay auctions.

yes, for an anniversary that was already past...when he spent it screwing around with her sorority sister. :innocent: doesn't make sense...

That's a great point! Prosecution should have brought that up.

And after he had talked to her for nearly 20 minutes while dining at the Cracker Barrel (but didn't mention it then!)

I think the Hilton/Hampton Inn testimony was effective for DT. We have been discussing why in the heck he would stay in Hillsdale (or whatever the city is) when he could have stayed closer to his morning appointment. It would have been helpful to see if there was a Hilton/Hampton closer to his appointment.

Or you could look at it the other way around, that he stayed at the Hampton Inn so often he was very familiar with the layout of the hotel. Where the exit doors are, when are they locked, when the deliver the paper & receipt, and most importantly where the security cameras are and how to disable them. All the HI's I've been in are pretty much carbon copies of one another, unless they are downtown in a city.

Or you could look at it the other way around, that he stayed at the Hampton Inn so often he was very familiar with the layout of the hotel. Where the exit doors are, when are they locked, when the deliver the paper & receipt, and most importantly where the security cameras are and how to disable them. All the HI's I've been in are pretty much carbon copies of one another, unless they are downtown in a city.

That is exactly what I was thinking!!

Beaver claims she saw a vehicle exiting the Young residence at 5:15 then Hensley sees one at 6:15, I guess they came back to clean up Cassidy.

Good morning everybody! I'm sure everyone is eagerly waiting for the defense to rest today and the jury to be sent out.

I want to remind everyone of a few basic rules:

First - a difference of opinion is NOT a TOS violation. Cheerleading for EITHER side is not a TOS violation, BUT being snarky and disrespectful about that opinion IS.

Second - if a post offends you, ALERT it. Remember, if you respond, it is on you and you may find yourself suffering the consequences for it.

Third - we are moving toward a zero tolerance policy. That means if you are snarky and rude, you may find yourself on TO.

Fourth - the mods will NOT be taking the time to send you pm's and hash it out. You will just see that you can no longer post.

Snarkyness will include avatars and siggy lines that are being used to convey messages you know you can't outright post.

Please keep in mind that ONE side, and only ONE side is going to win here, unless we end up in another stalemate. Whatever the outcome, we will have to deal with it, whether we think it is good or bad. So please keep in mind, that means one side is going to lose. Be a good sport. Don't gloat if you are on the winning side and don't pout and be mean if you are on the losing side. Brace yourselves now in case things don't go the way you want them to.

If you have questions or concerns, PM a mod - DO NOT post them in the thread. Remember all the TOS and rules, please.

Thank you,

Salem

There is another HI in Max Meadows VA, which is about 17-20 miles further North on I-77. See the testimony of Feb 7th with the HI general manager. She is asked about other HI's along the route taken by JY.

But Shelly Schaad testify that JY told her he was going to stay in Galax (which is 9 miles from the Hillsville HI)? He had this planned.

Who is "they"?

The man and the woman Beaver claimed to have seen in the vehicle at the young residence.

I find it difficult to believe that two killers, supposedly a man and a woman would be idling in a driveway with their lights on at the end of a driveway after savagely/brutally beating a woman to her death, I would think that the killers would have seen Beavers car from a distance as she had her high beams on and would have immediately pulled away before she came upon them, remember Ms. Beaver was driving slowly because of the deers. jmo

I cannot get this out of my mind ... CY as a young adult finding out what happened to her mother and asking JY, "Dad, why did you never talk to LE? Why did you never find out who did this to my Mom? Why did you never find out who was there that could have hurt me too? Dad, why did you not fight for custody of me? Didn't you want me to live with you?"

Horrible.

Well, I think it's pretty apparent that if you beat the dickens out of somebody with some hard object they may die. Do you really think Jason was researching how hard and how many blows were needed to kill somebody? This whole search with no idea of the dates is a canard.

I think he was looking up where to hit her once to knock her out so he could strangle her without her being conscious of who was doing it. It didn't work. JMO

Who in their right mind dilutes adult medicine with water for a 2 year old????????????? THe same house that has baby locks every where. I cannot imagine for my life MY would allow that.

As a mother of 3 young children, absolutely NOT!

Who is "they"?

"They" is trailer <mod snip> adjoining neighborhood, man and woman spotted in vehicle by Ms. Beaver or other random intruders who were wearing size 12 Hush Puppy Orbitals and size 10 Franklins; whatever combination of these perpetrators is, they also physically removed Cassidy Young from the master bedroom, cleaned her, removed her diaper from the scene and gave her adult strength medicine that Jason Young knew from his former pharmaceutical sales job.

That, or it was just Jason Young and his 4 million reasons.

The man and the woman Beaver claimed to have seen in the vehicle.

I find it difficult to believe that two killers, supposedly a man and a woman would be idling in a driveway with their lights on at the end of a driveway, I would think that the killers would have seen Beavers car from a distance as she had her high beams on and would have immediately pulled away before she came upon them. jmo

You don't have to believe both, you just have to believe one of these witnesses, in my opinion, for reasonable doubt

Just think, had LE not extended the time line to 6 AM, BC would not have come forward.
That dang time line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member