State vs. Jason Lynn Young 03-01-12 (P.M. session: PT closing arguments)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She just started. She's setting it up and HC going to drive it home.

So far, this is all emotion and no evidence. I suppose that's because there is such lean evidence in the case. I feel so much for the family. I wish they could get the justice they deserve, but I just don't think it's there...

So far, this is all emotion and no evidence. I suppose that's because there is such lean evidence in the case. I feel so much for the family. I wish they could get the justice they deserve, but I just don't think it's there...

Yes, I agree. Maybe she'll get to that soon. I may eat my words, but I don't think they'll convict this guy.

I watched the first trial, and kinda hung on to this one (not as closely). The shoe comment by the defense was intriguing - which certainly didn't help JY.

We'll see. I'm not hanging my hat on either side just yet....maybe hung again.

MOO Only - Thanks.

Mel

Becky Holt is making Michelle real.......she is making the jurors "feel" her pain and desperation

thanks Becky....keep it up :)

"I'm Done!"

often a prelude to some of these wife murders. This one uttered by both JY and MY.

Holt should have further stated what Josh testified to on the stand, JY was so angry, after stating he was done, he ranted the entire 40 minute trip from Greensboro to Winston-Salem about MY, Holt has to show his anger..

Yes, I agree. Maybe she'll get to that soon. I may eat my words, but I don't think they'll convict this guy.

I watched the first trial, and kinda hung on to this one (not as closely). The shoe comment by the defense was intriguing - which certainly didn't help JY.

We'll see. I'm not hanging my hat on either side just yet....maybe hung again.

MOO Only - Thanks.

Mel

Was the state's closing pretty much as she is starting off with now?

IMO

I hope BH does mean/motive/opportunity and HC does footprints and cameras and shoes and shirts.

I think BH is doing well so far. Speaking clearly, coherently. Bringing reality to the jury. Tying it to evidence, statements.

I think BH is doing well so far. Speaking clearly, coherently. Bringing reality to the jury. Tying it to evidence, statements.

I think so too. If you didnt see her talking by her voice you would think she is younger.

IMO

Predicting now that HC will conclude with 30 pounds of his fist on the table. one for each blow. "now she's dead"

Kathryn L, you asked a question about forced entry.

MF testified the Youngs never locked the door leading from the garage into the home, and the garage door opener was broken as well.

I often wondered why Jason would not just break a lock on one of the downstairs windows to make it look like someone tried to break in...

Strange to make it look like he did it.......

So a random killer would have to know that they could open the garage door manually and then that the door from garage to the house was also unlocked. Maybe JA knew these details and she is still on her rampage!

I think Becky is doing great in tying this all together (esp JY giving too many details re: where he is going to eat etc)

Just because you aren't a planner by nature, doesn't mean you can't EVER make plans (like to murder your wife). It does make it more likely that you poorly plan and forget SOME things (like gas). IMO

Nothing inconsistent with these being the Hushpuppy Orbitals (showing a picture of the CB camera picture to the jury)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saucebat