State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-16-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so glad GC saw the light. She is beautiful, intelligent, articulate----everything he is not.

Its a must see testimony! moo
Can you give me the bottom line? I always thought, based on the little bit I've heard so far, that he was heading to VA or Fla. IIRC, he was supposed to be on a business trip somewhere, but my memory escapes me.

Can you give me the bottom line? I always thought, based on the little bit I've heard so far, that he was heading to VA or Fla. IIRC, he was supposed to be on a business trip somewhere, but my memory escapes me.

He was in VA for business.

He was in VA for business.
So, that is north of NC where the murder happened. I'm still missing the relevance of the mistress. Just the fact he had a mistress? I will try to find the actual testimony. Thanks again.

So, that is north of NC where the murder happened. I'm still missing the relevance of the mistress. Just the fact he had a mistress? I will try to find the actual testimony. Thanks again.

Im kind of catching up too. i only saw bits and pieces of first one. michelle money was a friend of his wifes.

She's doing a good job describing the attack. I don't remember her giving as many details before.

JY enraged and wanting his rings back... that's worthy of a Freudian beard-stroke.

ETA - Wonder if MY's rings were pulled off her finger too, like this woman?

Im kind of catching up too. i only saw bits and pieces of first one. michelle money was a friend of his wifes.
How wierd is that? Thanks for the update. Real life calls, but I will continue to watch the trial. Hopefully I'll be back later today or tomorrow.

How wierd is that? Thanks for the update. Real life calls, but I will continue to watch the trial. Hopefully I'll be back later today or tomorrow.

Its because casey trial going on! I think thats why we missed.

All this discussion on the hotel room being fixed to not close, and why didn't the hotel clerk who put the bill under the door notice? It seems to me these types of questions are pointless.

Q:Why would someone configure the door to not need keypad entry
A: To camouflage ins and outs

q: Why would someone camouflage their hotel room door entries and exits
A: They have something to hide.

Q; what did he have to hide the night of 11/2
A: Drugs?? Adultery??? Murder????

It is a fact that was testified to that there was no record of the key being used to open the door between check-in and the maid opening the door. And we know JY testified to "propping' the door open so he would need to use the key to re-enter.

Not pointless if you are trying to poke tiny holes into each piece of the multitude of 'coincidences'... no matter how many coincidences and no matter how ridiculous/illogical/unlikely. It is amazing sometimes... but annoying almost all the time.

Great witness. She is painting the violent side of JY, and she is really very good. This points to his temper and violent side.

GC is very credible... How does this tool keep getting these amazing women?

Great witness. She is painting the violent side of JY, and she is really very good. This points to his temper and violent side.

She is testifying to the side of JY that Michelle cannot. Brave woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500