State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-20-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, the shoes in the picture above are not the shoes found in the SUV. The shoes in the SUV have dark leather around the ankle, are higher with a thicker heel, and seem to be made of suede. See pics 2 and 3.

http://www.wral.com/specialreports/michelleyoung/image_gallery/9760559/

OK just thought of something maybe the shoes we see in SUV(pic 2 &3) sitting out were determined not to be JY but perhaps brother-in law. Perhaps the shoes we see in evidence photo were from JY's suitcase. I would feel better if that were the case.

TWO pairs of shoes were found in the SUV.

1. Brown boot type shoes in the trunk area.

2. Brown Kenneth Cole shoes (shown in pics above) in the front passenger area.

What is missing:

- Brown HP Orbital shoes (rounded toe)
- Size 10 Franklins

What is unknown and may be missing:

- The shoes he was wearing during his appts on Fri and what he was wearing when he came back to Raleigh and was in MF's house.

What is missing:

- Size 10 Franklins

- The shoes he was wearing during his appts on Fri and what he was wearing when he came back to Raleigh and was in MF's house.

I missed late yesterday, but did LE not account for what shoes he was wearing when he returned to Raleigh?

I missed late yesterday, but did LE not account for what shoes he was wearing when he returned to Raleigh?

No they did not.

He was hiding in the back bedroom @ MF's house and wouldn't come out. Further, LE did not have a search warrant to take the clothes and shoes he wore back to Raleigh, and those items were not asked for.

What is missing:

- Size 10 Franklins

Double Thanks for clearing this up

What is missing:

- Size 10 Franklins

Thanks for the info on the Kenneth Coles. Has JY ever said what he was wearing when he came back to Raleigh? I know MF described them as dress shoes, but that covers a wide range of possibilities...especially when we remember how distracted MF must have been at that time.

IMO

What kind of 'toe' did the boots type shoes have? Could they argue those are the 'rounded toe' shoes he's seen with? I don't think I've seen a picture of those.

Just to clarify, the shoes he wore at CB and the shoes shown when he checked into the HI are different? So he changed them before he got to HI but after CB?

No, LE thinks they are the same (per last trial)

Speculation of multiple round toe shoes was made by a poster.

What kind of 'toe' did the boots type shoes have? Could they argue those are the 'rounded toe' shoes he's seen with? I don't think I've seen a picture of those.

188449-youngcar_3-3-640x429.jpg

Hard to argue based on the color...the color at CB were dark brown (video was good)

187211-Image58-640x480.jpg

Hard to say those boots were similar to these ....

No, LE thinks they are the same (per last trial)

Speculation of multiple round toe shoes was made by a poster.

Okay, so the shoes he wore at CB and to check into the hotel are the same.

The different shoes come in when he's exiting the hotel at midnight?

Do we know if the HP's are the CB and checking in shoes, or the leaving-the-hotel shoes?

Okay, so the shoes he wore at CB and to check into the hotel are the same.

The different shoes come in when he's exiting the hotel at midnight?

Do we know if the HP's are the CB and checking in shoes, or the leaving-the-hotel shoes?

I thought the theory was the CB shoes, the HI check in and HI leave at midnight shoes were all the same, and that they were all the HP shoes never seen again.

Is there a new thread for today?

Finally now able to get on here and I can't seem to find you guys! This is yesterday's thread and I can't find a new one for today?? I'll keep looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500