State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-24-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, PT wraps up today and Defense picks up on Monday and expects their case to last 4 days. Home stretch.

Anyone from here in the courtroom today? Would be nice to have someone share what evidence the jurors went to look at, touch etc.

Why does the judge continue to say the juror's name in open court, while the camera is running?

Michael Schilawski on stand. Attorney. Family law.

Agree to disagree then. If blood was in that water, ever, traces would be contained close to the surface.

The rest of your theory re: upstairs activity makes sense IMO. I think it's more likely that JY simply left hose running after doing yard work. OR, if cleaning took place outside, JY (or cleaner of CY) sprayed washcloth/towel with hose water then possibly placed CY in or over a trash bag while wiping her down.

If anything related to the case... I believe he may have just washed off his hands as a last minute touchup before getting back into the vehicle. I don't believe for one minute LE could find traces of blood after the hose was on all night, two inches of rain, etc. I don't think digging who knows how far in search of 'traces' of blood somewhere 'close to the surface' was feasible days after the murder.

I also don't believe he would have been standing in the yard, hosing down a child or even himself. One car riding by and that is it. Jail city. I don't think carrying the child downstairs in a messy condition is likely either. All the bloody evidence was taken care of upstairs... except the one stain on the door out IMO.

1 1/2 days....then another day for JLY

All I have to say is I hope the PT has their shoulder to the wheel ALL weekend long preparing for JY!!!! Someone needs to send Gritguy's closing statement to CW!

All I have to say is I hope the PT has their shoulder to the wheel ALL weekend long preparing for JY!!!! Someone needs to send Gritguy's closing statement to CW!

Right. Gritguy's closing... with JTF and fran as his assistants :rocker:

LOL. No I was not aware of the rain however, it does not make a difference. We are still talking about blood and water. The blood would still be present in the soil somewhere near the surface.

dmaxphil, you are absolutely right. There is a case where after 72 days and 8 inches of rainfall, blood was found at a crime scene which helped convict the perp. A good "teaching moment" for those unfamiliar with the wonders of Luminol ;)

Was AS working on BC case (for Rentz family) and JY at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member