State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-27-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY had a lot of crescent shaped wounds on her... I've been trying to figure out what would have made that shape. When they addressed the lifehammer today I about fell out of my chair! My dad gave those to me & my sister when we had to drive from St. Louis to Louisville during some major flooding (yes I'm over 40 and my dad still buys me every life saving safety device on the planet!). I dropped the dang thing on my foot, broke my toe and had a crescent shaped cut on my toe. The PT asked HY if she knew Michelle had given one to JY as well, and she replied yes... but then they dropped it! It would make perfect sense to me that she had one for both her car and his. Hers was found... where is his? IMO it could very well have been used to cause all the injuries detailed in the autopsy report.

Just googled the lifehammer. Yikes! That's pretty amazing.

Maybe maybe not.... My mom lives 8 hrs from me and has never been to my house because shes too sick to travel a great distance... But my mother knows what I have....

Well, my mother lives across the road from me and I couldn't tell you everthing she has in her home and I have 2 sisters and a brother all live within 10 miles of me and I can not tell you what they have in their house as far as vaulables.

Shoes, shirts, diapers ... whatever ...
Question: WHO IN THE H*LL FINDS OUT THEIR WIFE WAS MURDERED IN THEIR HOME WITH THEIR 2 1/2 YEAR OLD CHILD IN THE HOUSE AND DOESN'T TALK TO LAW ENFORCEMENT EVER, NEVER, EVER, NEVER AND NEVER TRIES TO FIND OUT WHO REALLY DID THIS???? (Yes, I'm yelling this.)
Answer: The person that committed the murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member