State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-28-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
my opinion is the defense fell flat....

it was almost like a rebuttal case :eek:

they didn't present any other alternative that I am to believe...

as a mock juror... well to me it fell flat...

moo

Maybe the keycard would have indications of when it was used....like time and date??

that's the whole point of WHY the keycard wasn't used and the door was left unlocked!

but JY has said he entered without a key. Just NOT at the time LE is saying. And the camera would have shown him NOT leaving, but it HAPPENED to be tampered with the exact night he was there.

Yup! all just a big conspiracy to make JY look guilty. Because he is just an 'imp!'

JMHO
fran

Uhhmmmm....

Maybe he was HOPING someone would steal his suitcase and computer so he could file an insurance claim! :slap:

Just an idea!
LOL,
fran

Having been a frequent traveler, It just becomes a habit to grab that keycard when leaving the room. "Keycard? Check." It only took a time or two of getting locked out to learn that habit.

And if I was a man with pockets? Why on earth wouldn't I just grab the keycard?

This is just silly.

Done for the day!!

Great day for the defense. A++++++++++++++

The defense has blown me away.

They had a state trooper who said the car accident was just that,
an eye witness who saw a car at 5:30 am, and they are not done.

One more day.....:wink:
I already believed it was an accident anyway. And the eye-witness, other than being hilarious, offered nothing in terms of reasonable doubt, for me.

The camera was unplugged right around the same time he was shown exiting the hotel, and turned upward around the same time he would have returned from the gas station where Gracie Bailey identified him.

I don't believe that is correct. The camera was unplugged @ 11:20 PM. JY is seen on video in the lobby @ 11:58 PM and then exiting.

But I don't think that it is outside the range of probability the JY also was the one who unplugged the camera @ 11:20PM and did not leave the hotel until 11:59 PM.

I didn't see Ms. Young testify today. Is it worth watching?

In this trial I haven't noticed anywhere near as many objections(from both sides) as in the Cooper trial. Does anyone know why that is?

WOW Wonder how much that PI got paid by the taxpayers to do that? I'm not complaining because he basically just supported the PT's case.

moo
Same here.

Nothing that made me pause and go, 'well, maybe...'

I already believed it was an accident anyway. And the eye-witness, other than being hilarious, offered nothing in terms of reasonable doubt, for me.

I personally think it showed as an act of desparation! on the def part.

Just cemented the pros case further, to me anyway!

JMHO
fran

In this trial I haven't noticed anywhere near as many objections(from both sides) as in the Cooper trial. Does anyone know why that is?

I had mentioned this before, they seem to get along well.....

I can't wait for tomorrow.

The defense has done exactly what they needed to do......

IMO

If I didn't know any better, I would have thought the DT is trying to get JY locked up for life.... their entire case so far has been was less than stellar. Keep it up DT!

I just can't get over the fact that there were 19K pages of stuff to work with, whole mountain ranges of circumstantial evidence to debunk, and this is what he's got? He's shown us that he couldn't lock himself out from...ah...inside the room, and he's replicated LE's experiment with the same results. 19,000 pages of footprints, newpaper carrier sightings, store video, shoe receipts, clothes both found and missing...and this is what he wound up with? A twig? He's shown how weak the defense actually is, IMO, with all this stuff. BH did very well.

I thought the defense presented some compelling evidence today just as the prosecution did one day last week. It will be interesting to see the remaining witnesses tomorrow.

moo

PLUMB fell flat for me too!

moo

But it's not their job to present any other alternative theories. They aren't the ones out there investigating and interviewing witnesses and collecting crime scene evidence, and sending it off to testing at paid for state facilities. Their job is to keep the prosecution from proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, not showing that someone else is actually guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018