State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-17-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a male, husband, and father, I am completely and utterly disgusted with what I read in the email exchange between MY and JY. Regardless if he is guilty of the murder (obviously I think he is), he had no right to talk down to and treat his wife the way he did in that email. And he had the gall to express his love for her in it as well. You could just see how little respect he had for Michelle. And the classic "I'll get counseling with you once you fix your issues" crap. Just pisses me off. I tossed/turned in bed for over an hour last night thinking about that email.

Now I will say this....I do understand somewhat his frustration with his MIL visiting so much (I personally don't have that problem). I just hate how he handled it.

OT - Fran - HiYa -

I've been lurking for a couple of hours on WS at the Michelle Le case in Hayward, CA. I know you're nowhere close in San Diego, but I just wondered if the news of her disappearance, etc., is reported with any regularity or depth down where you are. It's an interesting and scary one, and it certainly doesn't look like it will have a good ending.

There is, it appears, a San Diego connection since SD was her home town, apparently.

Just asking, if you get a minute. Thanks.
icon7.gif

As a male, husband, and father, I am completely and utterly disgusted with what I read in the email exchange between MY and JY. Regardless if he is guilty of the murder (obviously I think he is), he had no right to talk down to and treat his wife the way he did in that email. And he had the gall to express his love for her in it as well. You could just see how little respect he had for Michelle. And the classic "I'll get counseling with you once you fix your issues" crap. Just pisses me off. I tossed/turned in bed for over an hour last night thinking about that email.

Now I will say this....I do understand somewhat his frustration with his MIL visiting so much (I personally don't have that problem). I just hate how he handled it.

I agree, ncsu, you could just see the hate and disdain he had for her in his words. I don't know if he meant his words to be as cruel as they were, but there she was, pregnant and getting bigger and clumsier every day (take it from me, that is how you feel whether you really are that way or not). And although a son will be wonderful, I'm sure she knows that it will bring even more tension into the house. An JY will leave it all to her...

I'm sure she really had no one that she felt like she could unload to unless it was her therapist -- was she seeing her regularly? She couldn't tell it all to her sister because if she did, then there would be a phone call to Sayville, and here comes her mom (then he might have killed them both, IMO).

Anyway, I feel that JY's hate of her and of being so tied down, was down in his gut, just churning away. And it was going to explode sooner or later. Maybe opportunity was all the trigger he needed. JMO

And yes indeed ncsu, it pizzes me off, too. :maddening: He had no right to be such a cruel, unfeeling .
icon8.gif

I thought it was interesting he would constantly belittle her. "Are you really going to have another cupcake?" ......"varoom - varoom".
Like Linda said, "she was defeated...empty".
Total , that Jason Young.

I thought it was interesting he would constantly belittle her. "Are you really going to have another cupcake?" ......"varoom - varoom".
Like Linda said, "she was defeated...empty".
Total , that Jason Young.

Seems like Jason and Raven were cut from the exact same cloth. Right down to the affairs, belittling, meanness. Nothing either did was good enough, though both were better than these 's. I also see similarities between the Mom's that raised these sociopaths.

I just listened to the 911 call and I heard CY says that Daddy did it twice - once near the end - but once toward the middle.

That poor child.

How dare he then keep that child from MY's family. He did it so that she would "forget" or at least talk about it less. I have to think that kids would repeat something like that for a while.

*advertiser censored*.

I hope that the Fischers keep a close eye on this little girl and make sure she has access to a therapist with some frequency. One of our own WS's recounted her repressed memory of almost being killed by a family member - the mind does not forget and my guess is that she may be having issues that she won't know why - but her family will.

He is pure evil.

The others comments here on his manipulation and his "talking like a girl" are spot on. He gets into their heads, first as a friend or someone trusted and then the manipulation continues.

Vile and disgusting.

I just listened to the 911 call and I heard CY says that Daddy did it twice - once near the end - but once toward the middle.

That poor child.

How dare he then keep that child from MY's family. He did it so that she would "forget" or at least talk about it less. I have to think that kids would repeat something like that for a while.

*advertiser censored*.

I hope that the Fischers keep a close eye on this little girl and make sure she has access to a therapist with some frequency. One of our own WS's recounted her repressed memory of almost being killed by a family member - the mind does not forget and my guess is that she may be having issues that she won't know why - but her family will.

He is pure evil.

The others comments here on his manipulation and his "talking like a girl" are spot on. He gets into their heads, first as a friend or someone trusted and then the manipulation continues.

Vile and disgusting.

BBM - Raleigh, I couldn't have said it better, but, being me, I will add to it...

That BBM sentence of yours nails it -- The Youngs whisked that little girl out of town and "quarantined" her so very quickly -- they simply could not have her saying, "Daddy did it" in front of people, or asking, "Daddy, why did you hit Mommy so hard?" They had to make sure she knew she was having a bad dream or something. And if they did try or succeed at brainwashing her about that night -- because that child saw & heard something that night -- then CY, as you fear & suspect, may probably have problems at some time in her life, especially with trusting and loving a man or a step-dad, I suspect..

When they took her away so quickly, I knew why from the very beginning -- and so did everyone else who was close to this situation. She was smart and she knew. And that is a horrible thing to imagine.

He is a snake and a monster to every female he touches, even his little girl. He weighed keeping her vs. a psych exam and giving a deposition, and his little girl lost. Thank goodness his selfishness & narcissism prevailed in this argument.

Yes, RaleighNC, "pure evil."
Here ends another mini-rant.
:rant:

Borndem, even Linda stated on the witness stand, "Who gives up their child"??? All the back and forth between JY's attorney and Linda's was JY figuring out a way around a depo or psyche test. When he had exhausted every avenue possible, he just gave CY away.... JUST...LIKE....THAT! Figured he had bought himself another swatch of freedom! What a self-serving SOB!

Yes, gorealtors, you're right... "Just like that " --

He would enjoy not being encumbered with a child -- he wanted to play his kind of games, not CY's... oh, the life again -- wine, women and Jason...

Even MY said he was a "good father" -- she was mistaken in her judgment of him on this part of him, too.
icon8.gif

Borndem, even Linda stated on the witness stand, "Who gives up their child"??? All the back and forth between JY's attorney and Linda's was JY figuring out a way around a depo or psyche test. When he had exhausted every avenue possible, he just gave CY away.... JUST...LIKE....THAT! Figured he had bought himself another swatch of freedom! What a self-serving SOB!

CY was a pawn. They kept her around to either brainwash her or at least let her move on some and make sure that no one could "ask" her anything. All this under the guise of caring for her.

Then - as noted, when "keeping" her would mean submitting to a depo or a psyche eval (my guess is that scared him good...) they caved. Why not - they were done with her - kept her long enough that her memory would fade and they probably never spoke of MY, etc.

CY was a pawn. They kept her around to either brainwash her or at least let her move on some and make sure that no one could "ask" her anything. All this under the guise of caring for her.

Then - as noted, when "keeping" her would mean submitting to a depo or a psyche eval (my guess is that scared him good...) they caved. Why not - they were done with her - kept her long enough that her memory would fade and they probably never spoke of MY, etc.

I think that what happened to her after her mother's murder was so unstable that she may well forget all memories prior to the time that she moved in with Meredith, which would be fortunate in some ways. IIRC, she and Jason moved in with Jason's mom for a while, but Jason was away alot. Then Jason and C moved in with his sister, but she was starting her own family so that didn't last too long. Then Jason and C moved back in with Jason's mom, and then C moved in with Meredith. At no time did Jason do anything to establish any kind of stable home for his daughter ... until he gave her away, and that was only because he prefered to give away his child rather than give a deposition so that Michelle's family could have visitation.

It sure makes JLY (and his family) look like they have something big to hide when they spirit a young toddler away after a brutal murder and punish her maternal relatives for no reason.

It goes beyond merely being mean and cruel. It was cruel to little C. but it showed the world their priority was and remained the slayer son. They may have attempted to profess his innocence, but their actions told a completely different story.

He's guilty, they KNEW he was guilty, they wanted to try and ensure his freedom by brainwashing little C, they wanted to hurt and punish MY's family, and they wanted to erase MY just as much as the slayer did. JLY mommy should be in a cell right near him, as far as I'm concerned.

When he is convicted and sent away forever, I would certainly not blame the Fisher's if they severed all ties to that rotten inbred hillbilly clan and made sure C never had to see any of them again. They're bigger people than that, I'm sure, but that kind of karma would be poetic.

It sure makes JLY (and his family) look like they have something big to hide when they spirit a young toddler away after a brutal murder and punish her maternal relatives for no reason.

It goes beyond merely being mean and cruel. It was cruel to little C. but it showed the world their priority was and remained the slayer son. They may have attempted to profess his innocence, but their actions told a completely different story.

He's guilty, they KNEW he was guilty, they wanted to try and ensure his freedom by brainwashing little C, they wanted to hurt and punish MY's family, and they wanted to erase MY just as much as the slayer did. JLY mommy should be in a cell right near him, as far as I'm concerned.

When he is convicted and sent away forever, I would certainly not blame the Fisher's if they severed all ties to that rotten inbred hillbilly clan and made sure C never had to see any of them again. They're bigger people than that, I'm sure, but that kind of karma would be poetic.

It seemed like a Sharon Rocha moment when she directly addressed Jason's mother and asked her how she could keep her only granddaugther away from her after losing her daughter.

I think Jason's mom should have strongly suspected something after 28 phone calls with Jason on the morning after the murder, but I doubt she suspected murder. Jason most likely said something that tipped off MM as well - she didn't call him after hearing about the murder. His mother made a decision to not mention the murder until after he arrived home, but didn't the calls to mom pretty much stop at the same time that Linda's calls started?

BBM - Raleigh, I couldn't have said it better, but, being me, I will add to it...

That BBM sentence of yours nails it -- The Youngs whisked that little girl out of town and "quarantined" her so very quickly -- they simply could not have her saying, "Daddy did it" in front of people, or asking, "Daddy, why did you hit Mommy so hard?" They had to make sure she knew she was having a bad dream or something. And if they did try or succeed at brainwashing her about that night -- because that child saw & heard something that night -- then CY, as you fear & suspect, may probably have problems at some time in her life, especially with trusting and loving a man or a step-dad, I suspect..

:rant:

I've been told 'your mind retains everything it's experienced in life'. Somewhere inside, it is stored. PTSD occurs when something in your current life, triggers memories of something that had previously happened to you. It can be anything that triggers those past memories, a smell, a flash of some thing, some sight in your present, some sound that triggers a memory, etc. Often times, the current happening would have absolutely no meaning to anyone else but you. Especially if the original trauma happened to a child as young as Cass. Because the way a child's mind puts things together is so different from that of an adult. Meredith, IIRC, studied psychology. A perfect place for the sweet little girl to have someone sensitive and intune with her needs, I would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin