State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-22-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he going to say 'she wasn't as concerned at the smells?' about being caught on the *john*? The only thing I can think of is maybe 'north-eastern Michelle' found his 'country boy' ways, *simple*, *charming*?

I don't expect him to be in tears on the stand. It's been 4 and a half years, and it would just come across as fake. I do expect emotion when he talks about Michelle's death, but emotion wouldn't really work here. Not when he's just talking about their relationship.

Please don't let the jury be charmed and smarmed by this .

She found him beautiful. Probably was his charm. He is extremely smooth talker.

Is it true one's high profile attorney would tell their client to NOT talk to police? If he claims this, I'd sure like the state to put on little R. Smith and ask him if this is something he would (and did) say to his clients.

Please don't let the jury be charmed and smarmed by this .

I don't think they will be. He's coming across as just a little too slick, and too rehearsed. And of course, they've likely already decided he's guilty (even though they aren't supposed to).

LF and MF must need Dramamine about now.

My goodness he's at his own murder trial...this is not the opening of the Comedy Club.

Is it true one's high profile attorney would tell their client to NOT talk to police? If he claims this, I'd sure like the state to put on little R. Smith and ask him if this is something he would (and did) say to his clients.

That is absolutely true. Attorneys highly advise their clients to NEVER speak to the police.

I find that hard to believe, Pat saying "if you love her, marry her".

Witness, Jason Young, defendent in this proceeding.

Did you love your wife M? yes
Good husb? no
Cass, love her and good father? yes
Asked and answered he did not kill his wife.
He met M at a bar downtown, he and friends celebrating bday. 8 to 10 people.
Horse playing around, being an idiot and he bumped a table and M's wine spilled and he bought her glass of wine.

He thought she was very pretty and very smart and very sweet, polite. He was overwhelmed at first because he felt a little out of his league. He was 26 or 27. He was living then ????? thinks still back at home. Worked for Black and Decker. Worked with Lowe's warehouses.

Next time saw M they got together as group of friends and went to movie. remembers he sat next to M. During movie her hand on his arm, first time she touched him. Day it was raining and all gone out for drinks, big group of friends where they were all staying that week. Shelly and M lived together and going back to their apt and Shelly's b/f was going with them so Shelly invited J. He felt like she might be interested and they sat around and watched movies. After that, they started dating and it sort of evolved into exclusive.

They saw each other on weekends, he'd come down and bring dog. He drove a lot back and forth. So he started looking for a place, work here and M too. They always were jokey with each other and being silly. She was serious type, he cutting up, she planner and he'd come in and say no big deal. They equaled each other out.

First disagreement when he was going back and forth and she lived with Shelly. He turned shower on and went to the bathroom and M thought he was in shower and she came in and M was surprised by J being on the toilet and she was apologetic and he was embarrassed. So later he asked for privacy. Not really a big deal.

He fell in love with her ..................although he's outgoing he wouldn't dance and in front of group of people, M loved to dance. She got him to dance and she encouraged him until he danced until he was all sweaty and he felt comfortable with her. After that he was in love. He told her the first time he loved her, she was good about ending phone call with Love you, and wanted first word of love to be special. He was holding her hand and silly talk and she looked at him and looked at her and said he loved her.

Decided to move in together when M disagreed with roommate and she needed a place until she found somewhere. He lived with Ryan in townhouse. He was working for pa labs, and M came and her told her she might as well stay with them. He and Ryan bought townhome. Then he and R lived alone in townhome and then he decided to marry M.......He and M would go look at open houses for homes and then just homes, house shopping, early in their relationship. Somewhere Mr. Garrison would be happy. He found out M was pregnant at townhome and he was upstairs and he was in bdroom and M came out of bathroom and said, "I'm pregnant." Both surprised, but a good one. He told his mom, M nervous, but he said it was ok. Mom will be so excited to be a grandma. He was excited to tell his mom.

Did her gettting pregnant cause you to get married? No, but it expedited it sooner. It was going to happen, just later. He bought her engagement ring and gave to her with a surprise, at park, letting dog walk, he had ring in box stuffed in his pants. M helped pick out style she wanted, but he bought it without her knowing. It was NOT put on her credit card. Well, two diff cc's, ordered through Blue Niles, online.................amount made using two cards necessary. Trying to accumulate travel miles. He paid the bills.

I cannot believe this is happening.... He wouldn't talk to police to find his wife's killer. He wouldn't testify under oath to keep his daughter, he wouldn't testify to collect her life insurance that is for "accidents" just like this to protect him and his daughter, and now he will testify for his own benefit. What a garbage piece of an excuse for a human. Does anyone know if he had a life insurance policy?

"Quibble"? Even my husband, who can hear the testimony in the background, is laughing at that one!

Yeah, RC, I think if he did not testify, he would lose it. Perhaps he thinks this is a long shot to testify. Gutsy move though.

Yeah, RC, I think if he did not testify, he would lose it. Perhaps he thinks this is a long shot to testify. Gutsy move though.

Lets see how far his lawyer is willing to question him. It will be really gutsy if the questioning continues past his sleepy time at the Hampton in Hillsville, after he smoked that cigar.

I cannot believe this is happening.... He wouldn't talk to police to find his wife's killer. He wouldn't testify under oath to keep his daughter, he wouldn't testify to collect her life insurance that is for "accidents" just like this to protect him and his daughter, and now he will testify for his own benefit. What a garbage piece of an excuse for a human. Does anyone know if he had a life insurance policy?

$2 Million reasons to kill her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member