State vs Jason Young 2-17-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the jury took note of the dates of those e-mails and the prosecution uses them in their closing, where it will make a final impact. Unfortunately, they never seem to listen to my advice.

The contrast in the tone of the e-mails is so telling about JY. Even with Mr. No Audio Books reading them.

Someone help me out with this...so if they demonstrate that the murderer spared the child, and it is because it's Jason and he loved the child so much (per the email evidence this afternoon), how does that accomplish much?

It could also be said that any other murderer (and no I don't think it's a random goth woman) would spare a child as well, especially since she was 2ish and could not testify against him.

So the pros goes to this length (which I am glad about) to make this point, but it seems the defense can just say "yeah, so what, the child couldn't implicate another killer anyway."

I'm concerned that this may not be as big a break as I had hoped.

I also took away from the emails that Jason 1) professes his profound love for Cassidy to Gen. Says he can't imagine loving her that much (setting up for how Michelle could be so brutally murdered and the child untouched) and 2) that he contends he cares more about Cassidy's health and well being that MY does.

Interesting.... and could go to help prove that while he was full of venom for his wife - he loved that little girl and would never let anything happen to her........

I'm tellin' ya what, that is total pathological narcissism all over that thing.

He sees himself that way - the better parent, long-suffering due to an annoying, "lesser" wife, slightly martyred, enlightened from witnessing a car crash and loving his daughter, and completely ennobled to the point he can posess such a pure, undying, love for GC. Whom he assaulted.

Its a personality disorder. What they get, they destroy. Things escaping them isn't in the playbook, so what does escape them takes on more significance than it might otherwise have. Had he married GC, she'd have bee the one committing tailgate errors to be pilloried for, and JY would be still be out there sniffing around. Eternal love my arse. Er, I mean, JMO.

Still nothing, but the bar code is still up. :( Usually it goes away when the day is done. :(

Do we have eyes and ears of a WSer in the courtroom today who can share play by plays of what we're missing?

That's a Little People Doll House, but the people look like they could be "Loving Family doll house dolls".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TinaByrd#50