State vs Jason Young 2-17-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that he said that there were 10 dolls in the box.

Daycare worker said that there were about 10 dolls in the box, but only 3 were people like dolls. The other ones were the little fat round people without arms and legs. So she picked out the mommy looking doll and a tall blond doll......

Yes but only 3 had human-like features.

Was this a situation where a professional was with the child and she brought a box of 10 dolls and completed an objective analysis, or was this 10 dollls in a box at daycare and a daycare worker interpreting what the child did with the dolls? I'm unclear on that ... but if it was a professional, then I would assume the 10 dolls were normally used during that type of inquiry. If a daycare worker is interpreting and documenting child behavior ... I'd sure like to know more about that employee's training and expertise in the practice of interpretive doll play with children. Where does "the cow is in the barn and daddy gave me a fruit rollup" come in?

There have been many cases were a killer other than the spouse killed a women while there was a small child at home but didn’t hurt the child.

Vicki Wegerle who was killed by BTK is one. Her two year old son was at home.

Rozanne Gailiunas is another. She was killed by Joy Aylor while her four year old slept in the next room.

In both cases LE thought that the victim’s husband was the killer.

Rader (BTK) left the scene of Vicki's murder quickly because she fought him viciously, made a lot of noise and said her husband was on his way home for lunch. The sicko even said he didn't enjoy that kill because he didn't have time to really savor it and spend time with it. Who knows if he had not had the time constraints if her children wouldn't have met the same fate?! Gailiunas was murdered by a hit man hired by Joy Aylor because Gailiunas had an affair with Aylor's husband. The hitman (Hopper was his name) shot her twice in the head and left. Did not brutally beat her or hang around and clean up or give the kid fruit snacks etc. A random killing looks random, quick, gunshots, get away. The bloodbath on Birchleaf was an inside job. It was personal...

Simple question..WHY would a stranger come into home..(no enemies)..sneak upstairs..target a sleeping women..strangle, then beat the heck out of her..have toddler NOT run away (if stranger) then cleanup all at 3AM..then make sure NO blood, no garbage, no clothing, no diaper of child wearing when put to bed, nothing of value stolen but Michelle's rings, child witness NOT declaring BAD MAN ..Adult Tyenol Blast Liq. given to child (JY was rep for drug company)..Sorry..Stranger murders do NOT bother cleaning up garbage, turning out lights (seen lite at 330 AM by Newspaper Delivery person) ..Sorry Yongsters are left alive when they cant identify however doubt they cleaned them up nor medicated then nor settled them down..BTW what stranger could settle down a 2 year old (Parents understand that)..however..daddy can always say..2 year old..what do they know..however Jason and family kept this sweet child from ALL exposure for interviews after FEB 9th...

Sorry in all circumstantial cases..its one item in the puzzle the the totality of the pieces!! Jason needs to be held accountable

While I understand the defense atty's repeatedly referring to the doll as "the older woman," methinks Klink played that too cute, as are you. The girl had three dolls, "the older woman" isn't exactly a Barbie doll...damn thing looks as much like a man as a woman. And if anything, as others have stated, relative to the "mommy doll" the second doll is not a poor representation of Jason Young. It's also possible he left his ski mask or other headwear on so that Cassidy may not have known who it was, but he obviously took time to tend to her in a way that would suggest there was a relationship between the two. At least more than some random intruder.

I didn't realize that the dolls were available ... where did you see them?

Yes but only 3 had human-like features.

Exactly. Imagine if she'd used some other type of doll, like an animal, then some people might be trying to blame Mr. G for the murder!! :rolleyes

This reminds me of the Josh Powell case in that young children see things and are able to relate something traumatic they witnessed. Powell's oldest boy a month or so before his murder drew a picture which depicted he, his brother & father camping on a "vacation" at night in the desert. Asked where his mother was, the boy said "mommy's in the trunk." Then the boy described how Daddy took Mommy and they went away from the car for awhile and only Daddy came back.

And we saw how things ended up in that sad situation. Powell killed himself and his 2 little 'witnesses.'

What a coinky-dink that little CY was kept away from her grandmother and aunt on her mom's side for over a year and with close supervision in the months before that.

Was this a situation where a professional was with the child and she brought a box of 10 dolls and completed an objective analysis, or was this 10 dollls in a box at daycare and a daycare worker interpreting what the child did with the dolls? I'm unclear on that ... but if it was a professional, then I would assume the 10 dolls were normally used during that type of inquiry. If a daycare worker is interpreting and documenting child behavior ... I'd sure like to know more about that employee's training and expertise in the practice of interpretive doll play with children. Where does "the cow is in the barn and daddy gave me a fruit rollup" come in?

The cow and fruit snack is not coming in. It appears from your comments you have not watched or listened to this. You can watch this on wral they have it up online now. I think it will be clearer to you if you watch it.

I am getting the impression that the prosecution is bringing everything they have to the table and leaving it in the hands of the jury.

I think there are many of us that believe CY saw much more than what had been presented in court to date.

As for whether or not to refer to the one doll as the older lady doll not sure what you want it referred to...

As well this actually brings the prosecution timeline more into question for me.

I am getting the impression that the prosecution is bringing everything they have to the table and leaving it in the hands of the jury.

I think there are many of us that believe CY saw much more than what had been presented in court to date.

As for whether or not to refer to the one doll as the older lady doll not sure what you want it referred to...

As well this actually brings the prosecution timeline more into question for me.

Can you elaborate as to what you mean about the timeline.

I'm pretty sure that he said that there were 10 dolls in the box.

She said only three of the ten had 'human characteristics'. And the third doll was a 'doctor doll', complete with scrubs and all. My grandchildren have some of these little doll house figures. The doctor ones I'm familiar with have the stethoscopes around their neck. They are unmistakedly *doctors*. Children this age are very familiar with 'doctors'. My grandchildren talk about their pediatrician all the time. From the time they began to talk, it's always been 'Dr. Who It', his name is Dr. Hewett. They definitely identify him as a 'doctor'. Even got their own little doctor costumes for play. Kids this age are very bright when it comes to people they KNOW. IMO And a *doctor* wasn't the one who gave mommy boo boos all over. :(

Rader (BTK) left the scene of Vicki's murder quickly because she fought him viciously, made a lot of noise and said her husband was on his way home for lunch. The sicko even said he didn't enjoy that kill because he didn't have time to really savor it and spend time with it. Who knows if he had not had the time constraints if her children wouldn't have met the same fate?! Gailiunas was murdered by a hit man hired by Joy Aylor because Gailiunas had an affair with Aylor's husband. The hitman (Hopper was his name) shot her twice in the head and left. Did not brutally beat her or hang around and clean up or give the kid fruit snacks etc. A random killing looks random, quick, gunshots, get away. The bloodbath on Birchleaf was an inside job. It was personal...

And in a prior set of murders, BTK murdered two children along with their parents.

That's why I think the other doll should also be brought in as evidence. She had 3 dolls to choose from. I'd like to know what the other one looked like.

Anybody know who sells these dolls? I can't believe I'm googling Fisher Price, dolls, scrub, doctor, male.

Man if only a computer analyst ever had to look at my search history :giggle:

Try ToysRUs

Simple question..WHY would a stranger come into home..(no enemies)..sneak upstairs..target a sleeping women..strangle, then beat the heck out of her..have toddler NOT run away (if stranger) then cleanup all at 3AM..then make sure NO blood, no garbage, no clothing, no diaper of child wearing when put to bed, nothing of value stolen but Michelle's rings, child witness NOT declaring BAD MAN ..Adult Tyenol Blast Liq. given to child (JY was rep for drug company)..Sorry..Stranger murders do NOT bother cleaning up garbage, turning out lights (seen lite at 330 AM by Newspaper Delivery person) ..Sorry Yongsters are left alive when they cant identify however doubt they cleaned them up nor medicated then nor settled them down..BTW what stranger could settle down a 2 year old (Parents understand that)..however..daddy can always say..2 year old..what do they know..however Jason and family kept this sweet child from ALL exposure for interviews after FEB 9th...

Sorry in all circumstantial cases..its one item in the puzzle the the totality of the pieces!! Jason needs to be held accountable

And leave Michelle's bulging purse sitting right there on the kitchen floor, undisturbed?

two things..\First..only 3 human form little dolls..she chose one to represent her mommy poneytailed darkhaired..second slightly larger whitehaired doll..the only remaining doll was a Doctor..and even at 2 she recognizes the difference..Doctors are GOOD....\\
Second..the ony way a 2 year old can express herself is play using whatever she has at her disposal..She had a bin of 3 humanlike figure (she didnt pick any non-humans) and she knew that mommy was being hurt (boo boo;s)

Even at her tender age she wanted to help her mommy..she even put her fav dollay beside her..that about broke my heart..then she got put to bed..with Adult Tylenol Blast liquid....without diaper.. (Maybe JY wished CY got an overdose)..bottome line..CY saw her mother dead, bloodied and left her fav doll with her!!

I didn't realize that the dolls were available ... where did you see them?

Simply go to page 26 of this thread, or if this link works for you, http://www.newsobserver.com/2012/02/17/1863147/doll-play-by-jason-youngs-daughter.html it's right there. Tell me that "older woman" might not pass for an adult male, not unlike her father. Tall, thin, light hair. But, I'll concede it was also allegedly the most person-like of the group of dolls in the bucket. Nonetheless, one more very coincidental aspect of the crime, and every single one is to Jason Young's detriment. Or, if I may, Occam's razor.

two things..\First..only 3 human form little dolls..she chose one to represent her mommy poneytailed darkhaired..second slightly larger whitehaired doll..the only remaining doll was a Doctor..and even at 2 she recognizes the difference..Doctors are GOOD....\\
Second..the ony way a 2 year old can express herself is play using whatever she has at her disposal..She had a bin of 3 humanlike figure (she didnt pick any non-humans) and she knew that mommy was being hurt (boo boo;s)

Even at her tender age she wanted to help her mommy..she even put her fav dollay beside her..that about broke my heart..then she got put to bed..with Adult Tylenol Blast liquid....without diaper.. (Maybe JY wished CY got an overdose)..bottome line..CY saw her mother dead, bloodied and left her fav doll with her!!

And her sleep blankie. Poor baby lost her *comfort blankie/softie/* whatever her name for it was. It appears to still be in evidence. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox