State Your Case

After doing a bit of catching up on this case I found that the cousins that were some of the last identified were on their way to a park at Gibson/ San Mateo.. The only park I find in that area is on the west base of Kirtland. Am I missing something?
I’ve thought that same thing! The women who were found deceased disappeared between 2003 and 2004.
Other women, ones not found, disappeared between 2001 and 2006. When you look at 4 - 5 years, someone being stationed somewhere is what comes to mind for me- especially as it was near Kirtland- although there’s a fair amount of sketchy stuff near there.

However, if there was a serial killer stationed there, where did he go? It’s not impossible, just unlikely, that he just… stopped. That’s a lot of woken to kill in a short period, and burial is an unusual method.

I’ve thought that same thing! The women who were found deceased disappeared between 2003 and 2004.
Other women, ones not found, disappeared between 2001 and 2006. When you look at 4 - 5 years, someone being stationed somewhere is what comes to mind for me- especially as it was near Kirtland- although there’s a fair amount of sketchy stuff near there.

However, if there was a serial killer stationed there, where did he go? It’s not impossible, just unlikely, that he just… stopped. That’s a lot of woken to kill in a short period, and burial is an unusual method.

bbm

Possibly an inmate in the military system afterwards, would we ever know?

jmho ymmv lrr

Hello, my name is Anthony Clark, son of Cheryl Blea who was the wife of Joseph Blea during the time of his arrest. I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that Joseph Blea is not the West Mesa killer and that Lorenzo Montoya is. We were raided 3 times over the course of 2 months and interviewed for hours and hours. Ida lopez and another female detective whos name I can't remember were fairly certain Lorenzo Montoya was the killer, but since hes dead there will likely never be closure to this case. Joseph Blea was rapist who liked teenage girls when he was young, but started to just buy hookers when he got older. The detectives were pushing hard to put a killers face with these murders to give the community closure and to say it was a dead man just wouldn't do. But in all reality im 99% certain that Lorenzo Montoya was the killer and was killed when he murdered his last victim by her boyfriend/pimp. He lived less than 3 miles from the West Mesa graveyard and several different sets of tire track leading right from the graves to his trailer were found and matched to his vehicle after his death. He was also caught in the act of strangling a prostitute in his car years ago, but the case was dropped because the victim wouldn't testify. There is really no mystery to this case and i just wanted to give everyone here closure and let you know that the West Mesa killer did get his karma in the end. Im happy to answer any questions you have, just ask. Have a great day.

Joseph Blea raped a 29-year-old college student in 1990

From the Albuquerque Journal: "
One, who described herself as “a positive college student … optimistic about the future,” was raped by a man at knifepoint in 1990 and said she became negative and angry in the aftermath of the event. "I felt like I was in quicksand,” the woman said in the letter. Meanwhile, her friends were getting married and having children. Now 53, the woman said in the letter that she still does not feel safe in the world."

- seems to go against "who liked teenage girls when he was young" as his only "MO"

- What fact makes you most positive (other than your belief that Montoya was the real killer) that Joseph Blea was not the West Mesa Bone Collector?

- Do you feel like the nursery Tree Tag found in the west mesa grave was just a coincidence / red herring?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back