Steven Avery: Guilty of Teresa Halbach's Murder?

Is Steven Avery responsible for the murder of Teresa Halbach?

• He did it

Votes: 253 29.7%
  • Some other guy did it

Votes: 67 7.9%
  • Looks guilty at this point

Votes: 74 8.7%
  • Not guilty based on evidence I've seen thus far

Votes: 195 22.9%
  • Undecided, but believe new trial is in order

Votes: 254 29.8%
  • Undecided all around; more information required

Votes: 55 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she had a battery problem on the road and whoever she called to help brought the Interstate Group 58 battery and installed that instead of the Group 35. JMO

What you are saying is possible. However, KZ seems to be saying she knows who the original owner of the battery was and seems to be giving us a hint by implying that it came from a Crown Vic. No proof yet, but twitter is not the place to file your proof.

If that battery came from a Manitowac ordered (SO or municipal garage) batch, she has the proof that will free both Steven and Brendan IMO.

Even without this, I think she has enough already to force a retrial, but this would put it over the top.

I have 40 years experience in auto parts. Lots of batteries.

I will wait and see what evidence Zellner has on the battery issue. In the meantime all we have is speculation. JMO

40 yrs! You can be our resident expert in auto parts!

Why would a police Crown Vic use a different battery than a regular Crown Vic?

Last edited:
40 yrs! You can be our resident expert in auto parts!

Why would a police Crown Vic would use a different battery than a regular Crown Vic?

I think the idea is that as a state in the Northern US, a more robust battery might be in order due to the cold winters.

Another gem that KZ gave us in her Q&A is that ST and/or BoD had communications with Teresa before October 31 2005.

This is significant when you combine it with the computer deletions on specific dates coinciding with Teresa's visits to ASY.

I think Bobby was instant messaging Teresa. I thought that before this, now I am convinced.

yes the Q&A was interesting.. especially this:

"Motive was rage fueled by rejection"

reg. harassment:
could bobby dassey be the one that THs friend was talking about in court... the annoying caller?

how the f could they never check who sent the victim what and when, or in that matter THs 2 seemingly different phone records...
zellner might have some answers to all that.

Another gem that KZ gave us in her Q&A is that ST and/or BoD had communications with Teresa before October 31 2005.

This is significant when you combine it with the computer deletions on specific dates coinciding with Teresa's visits to ASY.

I think Bobby was instant messaging Teresa. I thought that before this, now I am convinced.

I am not convinced at all - why would TH go anywhere near the ASY if Bobby had been harassing her ? Can't wait to see to what kind of gem she is referring.

What you are saying is possible. However, KZ seems to be saying she knows who the original owner of the battery was and seems to be giving us a hint by implying that it came from a Crown Vic. No proof yet, but twitter is not the place to file your proof.

If that battery came from a Manitowac ordered (SO or municipal garage) batch, she has the proof that will free both Steven and Brendan IMO.

Even without this, I think she has enough already to force a retrial, but this would put it over the top.

Doesn't matter where the battery came from - the only thing that matters is if the battery was changed out between 10/31/05 after 2:30pm and when the car was found in the ASY on 11/5.

Once again .... only if KZ can prove the battery was changed between 10/31 and 11/5 and the car was off ASY property.

I am not convinced at all - why would TH go anywhere near the ASY if Bobby had been harassing her ? Can't wait to see to what kind of gem she is referring.

Bobby was harassing TH? Where are you getting that from?
Interesting.

Doesn't matter where the battery came from - the only thing that matters is if the battery was changed out between 10/31/05 after 2:30pm and when the car was found in the ASY on 11/5.

Im sorry, but you can’t say it doesn’t matter where the battery came from until you know where the battery came from. Do you know where it came from?

That's an interesting observation. Likewise about Teresa's alleged unwillingness to go back to ASY because of the 'towel incident'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels