Still Asking Questions Here

Is it noted anywhere if the killer was right or left-handed, they can tell from the knots on the ligature, and while i'm asking questions, why was evidence removed from their home in Charlevoix (even a door?)

Is it noted anywhere if the killer was right or left-handed, they can tell from the knots on the ligature, and while i'm asking questions, why was evidence removed from their home in Charlevoix (even a door?)

Experts should have been able to tell whether the knot was tied by a right or left-handed person. I have never seen it mentioned, though. Anyone else?

We have missing pages from the RN pad and a US Secret Service man saying the material in question don't seem like PR...Now just by chance maybe PR copied what someone done written since some sounds like a woman and man in the RN...I'm just going by what the US Secret Service man is saying the material in question don't see where PR wrote the RN so there for must sound like a man....

And I'm wondering if this could had happen,what kinda of mistakes could had been made in just a few minutes...Or maybe copied just the way it was written....

Does anyone know where I can find/read "Hey Rube"?

TIA

Thank you Tadpole for this video link :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WomIOTN9UiQ&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WomIOTN9UiQ&feature=related[/ame]

(The Ramsey's on finding the ransom note)
LK: You brought the note to John?
PR: I don't remember, I tell ya you just, you that morning (inaudible)so chaotic...
LK: (Interrupting)You don't know how you got the note? You don't?
PR: ...you don't remember exactly...
JR: Well, it was ah...it was ah...
PR: I started screaming, there's a note, you know...
LK: And you look in JonBenet's room and she's not there.
(skip)

LK: Police comb the house?
PR: They were everywhere...
JR: (Interrupting)Apparently not well...
PR: ...they...
JR: ...but, but...
LK: (Interrupting)They look down in the basement, they look everywhere they're supposed to look? They put that yellow thing they put around the house for a crime scene?
JR: No. No.
LK: Never did?
JR: No. No.
PR: No.

First Patsy says the police "were everywhere" but when asked again, "they look everywhere they're supposed to look?" Patsy answers "no."

...JS...

How could they be "everywhere"? There was only one of them.

The more I read those interviews, the more ridiculous they seem. Patsy, especially, is almost surreal in the way she answers questions.

One thing that is obvious- in all that questioning, and in the years afterwards, I never sensed that they were looking for the killer of their daughter. Instead of badgering the police to find the murderer, they avoided them and acted unlike any parents I've ever known.

I'm sure this has been asked, & I'm slowly working my way through the threads, but can anyone tell me what kind of relationship Patsy maintained with John's children? before & after, I guess. What about John with his children? JonBenet was their little sister & I would think that they were devastated.

I'm sure this has been asked, & I'm slowly working my way through the threads, but can anyone tell me what kind of relationship Patsy maintained with John's children? before & after, I guess. What about John with his children? JonBenet was their little sister & I would think that they were devastated.

I don't know how they was before or after JonBenet's death..But if I'm not mistaken JAR said forgiveness for the killer...And at 20 something I would had acted different than asking for forgiveness...

Not that it relates to anything, but I have a question.

I've often wondered if PR ever asked what happens to murdering mothers in prison. Just to clarify: if I were in her position, even if I WERE innocent, I would ask that.
I think she thought the grand jury would vote to indict her, so yes, I'm sure her lawyer discussed what to expect in jail & prison. But, I wonder how she would've actually been treated. She was so different from the average murdering mom, that the other prisoners might have just kept their distance. She was rich & uppity, had cancer, was most definantly weird, & wasn't grounded in reality, @ all. Could they have related to her? But then again, she seemed to be closer to her housekeeper, & JonBenet's seamstress than her society friends. Those are the people who judged her mothering & were planning the intervention. So, who knows...

I think she thought the grand jury would vote to indict her, so yes, I'm sure her lawyer discussed what to expect in jail & prison. But, I wonder how she would've actually been treated. She was so different from the average murdering mom, that the other prisoners might have just kept their distance. She was rich & uppity, had cancer, was most definantly weird, & wasn't grounded in reality, @ all. Could they have related to her? But then again, she seemed to be closer to her housekeeper, & JonBenet's seamstress than her society friends. Those are the people who judged her mothering & were planning the intervention. So, who knows...

Even if indicted, I doubt Patsy would have ever seen the inside of a prison cell. This was Boulder and she was wealthy. Her lawyers would argue and altered mental state brought on by drugs to treat her cancer and anxiety. Patsy took Klonipin. And they would have some justification for that.

I just read the side effects for Klonipin, & they sound worse than the seizures & anxiety, it's prescribed for. I've had severe anxiety attacks, so I don't say that flippantly.

Even if indicted, I doubt Patsy would have ever seen the inside of a prison cell. This was Boulder and she was wealthy. Her lawyers would argue and altered mental state brought on by drugs to treat her cancer and anxiety. Patsy took Klonipin. And they would have some justification for that.

That would not surprise me in the least.

This really isn't important, but I was wondering who released all of pictures & video of JonBenet to the media? I was especially curious about the Vegas showgirl stuff.

One thing that is obvious- in all that questioning, and in the years afterwards, I never sensed that they were looking for the killer of their daughter. Instead of badgering the police to find the murderer, they avoided them and acted unlike any parents I've ever known.

I agree with you.

Not to jump forums, but that's one thing that's always bugged me about the Maddy McCann case. A lot of evidence seems to point to her parents, but they keep putting her picture out there, keeping the publicity up, asking for new leads etc. Why not just go quietly into the night like the Ramseys did?

Can someone pls tell me who the 4 guys carrying her casket were?

96599410.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01
Back