Stranger Abduction Theories #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I think a stranger abduction is possible, something has always bothered me. I would think if Kyron had been seen walking in or outside of the school with a man, it would have been reported after it came out that the only person with him at that school that day was TH. I think someone would have realized, hey, I did see Kyron walking with some guy, but his dad wasn't there, so who was it? They would have informed LE, who would have definitely checked that out. But there seems to have been no report of Kyron being seen walking anywhere with a man. That, to me, cuts down on a male perpetrator in this case. If they saw him walking with a woman, they'd assume it was his teacher or stepmother, and not think much of it, IMO. I think a woman would have been more likely to get him out of that school than a man. It's possible a male perpetrator had a woman go get him and walk him out of school to a waiting truck. I just don't think a male perpetrator would be able to get him out of the school on a busy day and NO ONE would remember seeing Kyron walking with an adult male, especially not after it came out that his dad was not at the school that day. Someone would have remembered that and said something, IMO.

That's assuming he was walked out of the school and not drugged and stashed in a remote corner to be removed later, or put in a container, or carried out a back door like a sack of potatoes. He's a small kid. It would not take a terribly large space or very much time.

That's assuming he was walked out of the school and not drugged and stashed in a remote corner to be removed later, or put in a container, or carried out a back door like a sack of potatoes. He's a small kid. It would not take a terribly large space or very much time.

unfortunately, it seems no one saw anyone walking with kyron out of the school male or female.

One of the reasons why it's hard for me to really consider that someone besides Terri abducted Kyron is that this person is a complete mystery. They don't have a name, a face, or a background. We can look at Terri's character and actions to see if she fits the crime but we can't do that for this mysterious stranger. It makes it difficult to consider other people besides Terri when Terri's the only one who's name has been in the news. You either think that Terri abducted Kyron or you think that a silhouette in a way, with no identity, abducted him. I am open to the theory that a stranger did abduct Kyron, but it's frustrating when you can't sleuth anything about this person.

Just FYI nearby or not I donno also posted in Lindsey fourm

SHERWOOD, Ore. -- Sherwood Police are investigating two incidents of children being approached by three unknown men.

The first incident was on Jan. 28. Children told police the men were driving a tan colored sports utility vehicle and stopped and spoke to them while the children were playing outside. The men asked the children if they had seen any dangerous dogs and then suggested to the children that they could meet the men by the railroad tracks to help look for the dogs. The children reported this to their mother, who called police.
(more at link)

http://sherwood.katu.com/news/crime...suspicious-man-who-approached-children/438673

One of the reasons why it's hard for me to really consider that someone besides Terri abducted Kyron is that this person is a complete mystery. They don't have a name, a face, or a background. We can look at Terri's character and actions to see if she fits the crime but we can't do that for this mysterious stranger. It makes it difficult to consider other people besides Terri when Terri's the only one who's name has been in the news. You either think that Terri abducted Kyron or you think that a silhouette in a way, with no identity, abducted him. I am open to the theory that a stranger did abduct Kyron, but it's frustrating when you can't sleuth anything about this person.

LE shares the same problem. That's why crimes involving perpetrators who have no obvious connection to the victim are the most difficult to solve.

In some ways, LE has developed highly sophisticated technology. But all the technology is mostly good for eliminating or confirming known suspects. Even DNA evidence isn't all that useful until there is a known match.

I read something interesting a few months back and now I can't find the link, darn it. It was an article written by a retired FBI agent who was musing that the basic mechanism for solving crimes of interviewing witnesses and discovering the various connections between people hasn't really changed since the 1800s.

We can discover more and more information from those leads but in order to get the iinformation, we still have to get the leads.

Might make a nice dissertation for a history major: differences (if any) in the rate of solving crimes committed by strangers to the victim from 1800 to 2010.

While I think a stranger abduction is possible, something has always bothered me. I would think if Kyron had been seen walking in or outside of the school with a man, it would have been reported after it came out that the only person with him at that school that day was TH. I think someone would have realized, hey, I did see Kyron walking with some guy, but his dad wasn't there, so who was it? They would have informed LE, who would have definitely checked that out. But there seems to have been no report of Kyron being seen walking anywhere with a man. That, to me, cuts down on a male perpetrator in this case. If they saw him walking with a woman, they'd assume it was his teacher or stepmother, and not think much of it, IMO. I think a woman would have been more likely to get him out of that school than a man. It's possible a male perpetrator had a woman go get him and walk him out of school to a waiting truck. I just don't think a male perpetrator would be able to get him out of the school on a busy day and NO ONE would remember seeing Kyron walking with an adult male, especially not after it came out that his dad was not at the school that day. Someone would have remembered that and said something, IMO.

I dont think anyone in that school saw anything! JMO
Not one school my children have ever gone to has let ppl just walk in and walk around without signing in and out and the times you need a visitors badge and if you want to take your child home you need to sign him or her out at the office never ever were the doors open to the puublic!

Eileen
I have been a teacher for 30 yrs and never have worked in a school where outsiders did not have to stop at the office and get a visitor sign/badge. Someone took advantage of the no sign in policy. At our school outsiders sign in and sign out when we have science fairs, musicals etc. If an adult is there to take a student home, he/she waits in the office and the child comes there and is signed out.

Eileen
I have been a teacher for 30 yrs and never have worked in a school where outsiders did not have to stop at the office and get a visitor sign/badge. Someone took advantage of the no sign in policy. At our school outsiders sign in and sign out when we have science fairs, musicals etc. If an adult is there to take a student home, he/she waits in the office and the child comes there and is signed out.

Hi teacher 3,

I hear what you are saying, I was horrified that the school had no policy.

We have science fairs and such and all visitors need to sign in write in who the student is. only the front office doors are open no one is allowed to leave with a child unless the office is notified.

My schools are the same as yours and if i were in charge of that school i would never ever be able to forgive myself for Kyron being missing.

And my children would no longer be attending that school!!!!!!

I think that no matter what their normal policy was (or rather, was not), on a day like this it would have been easy enough to station people at each entrance/ to monitor comings and goings. This school seems to have been living in a little country-school fantasy world. Nothing bad had ever happened so nothing ever would?

Even if TH took Kyron out, at least she would have been noticed, since everyone else would be leaving without a child. And if Kyron went out on his own, either to meet someone or for another reason he would have been stopped

I do NOT believe he was seen leaving, with or without an adult. TH would have been arrested if she was seen leaving with him, and surely we would have a description if someone else had.

Hi Eileen, ITA with you about Terri. One thing about her is she hired a hit man to kill her husband. I believe that or LE would never have put him in front of her like they did.

She hired that guy from a newspaper ad {I think newspaper}. When a person does something like that I've read they are often likely to repeat it when needed. That leads me to believe Terri could have placed an ad to find an accomplice {without saying what would be involved} and it could even be that person knew someone else who might have known another person who would do the deed. Far out? Maybe. But it is her MO. And I think that is what LE is working on now, this STRANGER, besides finding Kyron.

I don't think there has been any confirmation that a murder for hire plot actually took place; the sting was meant to help determine that, but could not. Also I don't think we know how she met the LS; another LS came forward at some point and said he had answered an ad but never met her.

I don't see how the MFH can ever move forward, generally a wire tap is needed as well as evidence of money being offered or transferred and they won't be able to get any of that sort of evidence at this point. There is no way for the LS to prove he had any such conversation with TH. Not saying I don't believe him, but I don't think it will go anywhere.

But I still don't believe that the crime with Kyron involved anyone else. I guess I will have to wait to see if I am wrong, that is, if indeed this case is ever solved and I am not at all positive about that.

I think that no matter what their normal policy was (or rather, was not), on a day like this it would have been easy enough to station people at each entrance/ to monitor comings and goings. This school seems to have been living in a little country-school fantasy world. Nothing bad had ever happened so nothing ever would?

Even if TH took Kyron out, at least she would have been noticed, since everyone else would be leaving without a child. And if Kyron went out on his own, either to meet someone or for another reason he would have been stopped

I do NOT believe he was seen leaving, with or without an adult. TH would have been arrested if she was seen leaving with him, and surely we would have a description if someone else had.

I agree with you here.
As some ppl have said this is a small school where everyone knows everyone else i tend to disagree.

Many parents did not know Terri H, Most parents and teachers didnt notice anything at all about anything.

I know when i went to things at my kids schools as i was leaving i would stop and talk to teachers and parents AND (most important of all sign out in the office) and the time i left.

someone would have seen me!!!!!!!!!

I think it took way to long for him to be declared missing and yes a stranger could have been in that school and took him.

Im not saying Terri had nothing to do with it but it seems they really have nothing on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500