Stranger Abduction Theories #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't addressing the question of TMH's involvement because I thought this was the thread for potential stranger abduction theories.

Well...I was...in relation to the stranger abduction theories.

And I am saying that I can't buy any stranger abduction theories because it makes no sense as far as Terri and what she has given up.
People don't go that far just for a divorce proceeding. She has something much worse to hide about Kyron.

When you consider her behavior, a stranger abduction makes no sense IMHO.

One thing that is interesting to me is that in the case of the little girl, Bianca, in Michigan, LE is already pursuing a warrant to arrest her father based on his story not holding together...yet 19 months later, Portland LE has not been able to get to the same point with Terri Horman.

It may not be LE that's holding things up. It could be the DA not wanting an arrest until a body is found.

It may not be LE that's holding things up. It could be the DA not wanting an arrest until a body is found.

All LEA hope that a body will be found to further a case, but sometimes they just are not found and a decision has to be made. After 19 months or so, I would think if they had plenty of evidence they would proceed.

And what if Kyron is found someplace where there is no link to TH? I feel certain that a lot of people would come up with up with complicated, inventive scenarios why it still had to be her.

And maybe it was. But I have not seen anything that proves that, as yet. Her not seeing her baby does not automatically equal guilt to me. Mothers walk out on their children without being murderers all the time.

I am not saying that TH is innocent here, but I am not convinced she is guilty either. I have my doubts whether or not Kyron will ever be found-so then what? That is the big question.

Depends on various factors but not necessarily. It depends on if the blow were concentrated on one area of the skin (more likely to bleed) or spread out across a larger area (less likely to bleed). Depends on the injury caused (a neck can be broken with no signs of trauma on the skin surface, for example). Depends on what the victim was wearing; since Kyron was wearing a T-shirt, I don't think this was a factor that would have prevented bleeding.

Also depends on how and where the victim fell.

I've been hit twice in parking lots (I'm deaf in one ear and unable to localise sounds); both times I was knocked off my feet but neither time did I bleed.

I would expect that there was some damage and maybe even blood on the vehicle, but since it was several months before LE got around to figuring out where various vehicles were in the parking lot, that particular vehicle may not have been identified as having been in the area that particular day.

If the vehicle damage was limited to scratches or paint chips, it may not have even been noticeable without a forensic exam. Which was never performed, of course.

I think it's a long shot theory but at this point, I'm thinking that whatever happened to Kyron was a long shot or it would have been solved by now.

Since we are discussing long shots -
why not check out the mulch piles at the DPW
where Stenson dumps his organics at the end of a shift ???
What IF he was incredibly hung over or still banged up from Thursday night?
What IF he backed his truck over Kyron by mistake?
What IF he panicked and threw him in the bed out of sight?
What IF he laid low for a week til speaking? ---oh wait, he did .....
What IF he only came forward because the media focus was on Terri?
What IF he knew the compost would make quick work of his little secret?

Just another long shot but could it really hurt?
No more than it already does.

All LEA hope that a body will be found to further a case, but sometimes they just are not found and a decision has to be made. After 19 months or so, I would think if they had plenty of evidence they would proceed.

And what if Kyron is found someplace where there is no link to TH? I feel certain that a lot of people would come up with up with complicated, inventive scenarios why it still had to be her.

And maybe it was. But I have not seen anything that proves that, as yet. Her not seeing her baby does not automatically equal guilt to me. Mothers walk out on their children without being murderers all the time.

I am not saying that TH is innocent here, but I am not convinced she is guilty either. I have my doubts whether or not Kyron will ever be found-so then what? That is the big question.

Where is there proof she is not seeing the baby??
It seems for every word that credits their separation
there is someone else saying she does have visitation and it's done quietly.
If this is true - why ?
so much contradiction surrounding all this -
the entire plot seems built up on several individual piers
so in the event one fails there are safety measures in place
so no-one has egg on their face...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors