Student Kicked Off Bus For Passing Gas

back in the day talking to a parent used to be enough. My SIL is a teacher, who spoke with a parent about a child disrupting class. the response? "Don't you get paid to deal with this? I'm at work, I don't have time" click.

hmmm, douche...

Hmmm, you haven't met my son. He can fart on command. Sometimes (most times) it's not funny and can get downright irritating. Don't get me wrong I laugh at fart jokes too, but I understand the bus driver kicking him off the bus. It was a distraction because he was doing it to make the other kids laugh. There's enough noise and smells on the bus without someone doing that.

Lizzy, what a talented boy you've got there! (Poor you! :blowkiss:)

My boys could make the noises. They could irritate the patootie out of me. But the only way they could make the smells was if there was gas in the digestive tract, and apparently that was not an all the time experience for them.

Doesn't the bus driver realize that by doing what she did she just nominated him to the preteen boy Hall of Fame? The kid will get so much mileage out of this it will be way worth it to him.

That being said, my daughter's father was fired from his job for repeatedly cutting the cheese in the van after eating lunch. His boss was so disgusted by this happening day after day that one day he just put him out on the side of the road in New Orleans East. We lived miles away in Uptown New Orleans. Having lived with him, I can gtestify that the foulest odors I've ever breathed emanated from his, ah, curo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back