Study of the Ransom Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we monitor you getting the money early, we might call you early to arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence an earlier pickup of your daughter....

Now was the R's bank open the day after Christams....And if it was then most likely open at 9:00am....This is a strange part of it JR didn't attempt to get the money early and at 10:am he disappear to the basement then informed Stewart and them he found JB around 11:00am now please tell me why would the son in law lie when he loved MR...Then yet other three hours past before JonBenet would be found...

Any deviation of my instructions will result in the immediate execution of your daughter...

Also been reasearching the word deviation.. Seems it can also be use as there have been a changes of plans...

I don't recall seeing where LE ever asked JR about the lack of prints on a note he admitted reading.

On the fingerprints I would had like to know why his didn't show on the RN and having his statement that he laid it across the floor scream hey he touched it....But they sure focus on PR about question of the RN...

I will call you between 8 and 10 a.m. tomorrow to instruct you on delivery....

Ok another thing here why didn't LE take it more serious cause Det.Arndt got there around eight and she discuss how JR acted calm and joking at times when they talked about the wire tap...
Did everyone have ESP and knew they was talking about the 27th...Cause if memory serves me correctly the R's said they didn't know the time JonBenet disappeared..That the last time they seen her was at 10:00 pm..

Hi Ravyn.

Ya brevity would have sufficed.
Interesting that your division of the text separates the instructional from the remainder.

The answer is probably in the remainder.

BTW some interesting RN statistics for Tad:

JBR is referenced no fewer than 14 times in the note: your daughter x 6, her x 3, she x 5. This is matched only by JR, who is referenced 27 times in the note: John x 3, Mr. Ramsey x 1, You x 23.

There are no grammatical errors according to MS Word. Only spelling errors.

And at times sounds like me,myself,and I...But other than that why put in your family since JR was the main focus point...

The answer is probably in the remainder.

BTW some interesting RN statistics for Tad:

JBR is referenced no fewer than 14 times in the note: your daughter x 6, her x 3, she x 5. This is matched only by JR, who is referenced 27 times in the note: John x 3, Mr. Ramsey x 1, You x 23.

There are no grammatical errors according to MS Word. Only spelling errors.

Hi Hotyh ....

ty for the tallies on various words.

I'm surprised that MS word detects no grammatical errors.

so more like errors of fluidity, continuity of thought ... repetitions and redundancies.

The Ransom note says not to contact the LE well that is common...But to call friends and the Rev over I wouldn't do that...Some can say the R's called the Rev.over cause of their sin and to pray over JonBenet when she was found...Now I believe Stewart Long with his statement about the basement and the time JR found JonBenet....Tell me why three more hours went by...

And about the lack of fingerprints is strange cause as a parent my fingerprints would be all of it...Trying to make sense of what is going on and with JR having none on the RN this really shows he didn't bother in reading it..Why?.. And the lack of emotions that day..

And about the lack of fingerprints is strange cause as a parent my fingerprints would be all of it...Trying to make sense of what is going on and with JR having none on the RN this really shows he didn't bother in reading it..Why?.. And the lack of emotions that day..

Not only strange but very suspicious.They admit touching it,reading it,their prints should be all over it.Sometimes lack of evidence IS evidence.But I still don't know if this is true,I read reports that say there were prints on it and some who say no R prints on it.Guess this is one of those issues we'll never know the truth about.:confused:

I know,but I read that PR's prints was found JR wasn't and also Officer French where he looked at cause then I read PR handed to him then JR handed to him then he pick it up so many different tells...

Hiya Ravyn.

from ST's book, p223

"lab analysis had a partial print from the ransom note" .... "it didn't belong to the killer but to Chet Ubowski of the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, who handled the note during his examination."

"But lab analysis did identify seven latent fingerprints from the tablet from which the ransom note came. ........ One belonged to Sergeant Whitson, who had handled the tablet the morning of December 26. A second belonged to CBI's Ubowski. The remaining five fingerprints were Patricia Ramsey's."

Now I really wonder about JR. His statement is that he laid the RN on the floor where he could read it..So this is looking like he didn't read it...

Hmm. Fingerprints on primary evidence matched to investigators. Thats interesting. Its as if they'd already decided handling it didn't matter.

I wonder why no DNA has been matched to investigators.

And the fingerprints matched PR also but tell me why not JR when he said that he spread it across the floor and read it...But see with just being PR's don't look good shows that there is a good chance she wrote the ransom note...

Interesting that he claimed to spread it out on the floor to read it, inferring that he didn't actually pick it up. Patsy admits to picking it up, so of course her prints were there. But my take on this is that Patsy wrote it, so her prints are on it. JR helped compose it, IMO, but likely actually didn't handle it.

I can't see why Patsy, having found the note and screaming for her husband, would not simply hand it to him. Why spread it out on the floor and have him read it there?

I think it made it out of the pad when the first officer showed up,cause lint and dust I believe could get stuck on paper and did the LE ever said there was proof it ever touched the ground...

Cause if I read right I think ST said Officer French placed the RN back on the stairs as the PR said she found it...So in truth it may had never been there but what's strange JR handed the note pad to Det.Whitson but yet still no fingerprints from JR....I'm really starting to wonder why this measures was taking to completely take JR out of the picture...Cause handing the note pad to the Det..there would be atleast one print on it even alittle sign of one...

CK's overview on rn:

[ame="http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6404"]Analysis of the Linguistics and Handwriting in the Ramsey Ransom Note - Forums For Justice[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg