Study:Women feel "cheap" and "used" after one night stands.

Women who have one night stands should consider themselves very lucky to feel cheap and used. Bringing home a stranger is so dangerous. For all anyone knows the John Doe they bring home for the night could have violent or sadistic sexual tendencies. They're are so many unsolved rapes and murders and consequently many rapists and killers still at large. Women who have one night stands should thank their lucky stars they are alive in the morning to feel anything.

Women who have one night stands should consider themselves very lucky to feel cheap and used. Bringing home a stranger is so dangerous. For all anyone knows the John Doe they bring home for the night could have violent or sadistic sexual tendencies. They're are so many unsolved rapes and murders and consequently many rapists and killers still at large. Women who have one night stands should thank their lucky stars they are alive in the morning to feel anything.

:clap: I agree with you. Growing up in the 60's even, I never ever considered a one night stand, neither in high school or college. The boys knew where to stop, especially in high school and most of the girls did too.

Only one girl got pregnant in high school that I knew of. We didn't know about venereal diseases and I guess we were kind of naive, but I knew my parents would be soooo upset if ruined my future, and I would be too.

Personally I am rather old fashioned and long for the "good old days" when we had self respect and were more modest and discreet, instead of having overt sex in the movies, and "suggestive sex" plastered all over the magazines in the grocery stores.

Why on earth would anyone wanted to "get naked" with a stranger? Is something wrong with me???? :waitasec:

I have never felt cheap or used because I never allowed myself to be used or treated cheaply. If I slept with a man it was because I decided to do it, even it was just once, and I have never walked out of someone's home feeling dirty, used, worthless, and all the things society tries to tell women they should feel. A woman who feels cheap and used feels that way because she allowed herself to be used and treated cheaply.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back