Stumbled upon a YouTube channel with assorted full-length episodes of Unsolved Mysteries (S1-12)

NotSHolmes

Reaction score
I was listening to episode 1 of The Trail Went Cold (The Trail Went Cold – Episode 1 – Aeileen Conway) when I came to the part where Warder describes the re-enactment by Unsolved Mysteries of Aileen Conway's cold case. He makes reference to the original segment and how amazing it was (and also how difficult it was to find the original segment), so I, being me (always wanting to have the complete experience and not settling for less), decided to pause and perform a quick search. And this is what I found:

<modsnip - playlist no longer exists>

A playlist of full-length, but assorted (so not linear - not necessarily every episode in every season), episodes from S1-12.

I also found another channel with episodes from S1-4. I'm not sure if it contains any episodes that the other doesn't, but it may be useful anyway:

Unsolved Mysteries - Full Episodes

Now I'm certain I'm not the first to look for, and find them, but I'm certain I won't be the last, so I thought I'd post this for those of you who were searching for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unsolved Mysteries: Behind the Legacy lifts the fog for audiences and takes them behind the scenes of the famous television program, starting at the beginning. Unsolved Mysteries started as a short series of specials by Terry Dunn Meurer and co-creator John Cosgrove, which gained enough attention to greenlight a full series. For those that are unfamiliar, what set Unsolved Mysteries apart from other true crime or mystery shows was the inclusion of audience participation. Viewers were encouraged to come forward if they had any information on the presented case.

Meurer detailed why that was an intentional key feature from the very beginning.

“We had produced three specials for NBC called “Missing… Have You Seen This Person?” and those shows found a few different people. That was the inspiration behind broadening it out to not just missing persons, but different kinds of unsolved mysteries. We were hoping that the audience would start to solve the mystery. That’s always been the premise, to solve these cases. In the first episode of the first season, when we solved something, we were all thinking ‘this might work!' Then we started doing the updates, that was what the viewers really liked.”
Cases are still being updated to this day and can be found and reviewed on the Case Archives in the Unsolved Mysteries website. According to Meurer, they still go back and provide updates, such as a suspect being let out of prison, on the archive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back