Suffolk homicide chief: New look at Gilgo - Newsday article 3/9/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised, too. Maybe it is because my brain has been overloaded with information. Had I found out I was mistaken I can assure you I would have posted it, immediately.

I think the essence of that post was to suggest if the SCPD ignored it they had reason to believe it wasn't connected, and probably had someone else in mind for these crimes. I never suggested the rank and file of the SCPD homicide squad didn't want to solve this case. Any reluctance to solve the case comes from a higher authority.

Hawk, is it possible that the story was apocryphal...perhaps just told to illustrate how scpd wasn't interested in leads that didn't pertain to their suspect (which came out in the news back in april 2011)?

APPPPPOOOWHO?:thinking: Nah, if that is what I wrote it then it happened. What puzzles me is I said 'the other day I was in Manhattan' I do everything possible to stay OUT of Manhattan. Went there last October to attend a reunion party at the Cornell Club. A freaking horror show getting in. We got there so late the party was pretty much over.......Nope, I don't forget trips to Manhattan. Egads, I have to go in next week.

One of the POI's is that guy named Bisset. You might call the three guys BBB, and i don't mean the Better Business Bureau.

Ok so you say you never go to manhattan, but here is an instance of you going to the city, meeting with someone who was a cop for 40 years who is looking for a missing girl, and he says his investigation led him to one of the gilgo 4 girls, and you don't remember? **** it was four ago but still I don't see how you could forget that. Something smells a little fishy here

I absolutely do not remember having a conversation with anyone about that. Honest. If I wrote it back then I am sure it happened. I cannot think I would hide something like this. I went back to the post and ones before and after that and I still can't figure it out. The trouble with getting old is the people you are talking with are just as old as you are.

Well hawk everything you've said about burke has checked out and i'm not calling you a liar. go back and check your emails around the date of that post and see if you can figure out who your friend is. There should be some other posts about it, I remember you saying she hung out at union square, atleast i think I do, and i believe you said her first name at one point

I'll check it out and I do remember saying something about Union Square. Maybe it just faded away because it seemed to fade away on its own.

Now this story might not be appropriate for a family board such as Websleuths but I think it is worth telling to give readers a sense of the depravity that goes on in some circles in Suffolk County.
I have no way of confirming this to be true and only relay what sources have told me. This information allegedly came from the person that engaged in such depravity when he boasted about it to many people. Is it true, I have no way of knowing, but I believe there has already been other information substantiated and/or written about that might give the reader the idea it MIGHT be true.
A particular individual told people that one of his favorite sex acts was to sit on the toilet bowl while defecating and have a prostitute known to him to commit an act of fellatio while he was voiding his bowls.
I have to assume a woman that would consent to such a thing would have to be high on drugs, or so strung out that she would do anything to get her next fix.
If true, then I have to ask myself if a man would do such a thing then what else could he do to other prostitutes to satisfy his sick pleasures.

Would such a person engage in wild sex orgies with other people on Oak Beach and Fire Island?

a blumpkin. I don't think something like that is in an indicator of an SK honestly, probably more of a jokey kind of thing. If the SK did revisit the bodies on oak beach, it's possible he's a necrophiliac. if the story was the guy asking the girls to get n a tub of ice and play dead I'd think that's a big deal but a blumpkin...eh. BTW the union sq thing, there are photos of JT's pimp n his crew hanging out in Union Square on his myspace

Some of these stories makes you wonder "where in the hell did it all go wrong"? Are we suppose to feel sad, angry, shocked? Maybe all of the above.

Yeah sorry, the *advertiser censored* while going to the bathroom indicates nothing. Garden variety pervert.

Sometimes I might think I am a pervert. Many men are lol. But this is the act of a 'garden variety' perv? I don't think so and I am sure all the other 'normal' pervs on the Board will agree with me.

It's definitely on the outer bounds if not just over the line of garden variety pervitude...I just don't think it a priori signifies anything super suspicious. Just my two cents!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther