"sunrise Highway By Peter Blauner

hawkshaw

Reaction score
The book I was telling you about is slated to be released this September. The author and publisher are in the process of advertising.

I believe the back drop for the book is LISK and you can expect to see all the Usual Suspects popping up here and there.

Blauner is an award winning novelist. Keep you eye out for it and in the mean time Google it as there is already a cover for it.

Yes, the Kirkus Review says, A highly readable and unnervingly close-to-home view of power in the service of evil.
SUNRISE HIGHWAY by Peter Blauner | Kirkus Reviews
and Washington Post concludes with the words, Someone like police chief) Joey Tolliver can corrupt even the most upstanding communities. With him, Peter Blauner has created one of most the memorable psychopaths since Hannibal Lecter.

I will be reading this one, sounds great!

You never know what a book will do. A fellow I once had the honor of meeting and with him on several occasions wrote a non-fiction book about a famous exploit he led some years ago. Great subject but much of it was old news at the time. This past Wednesday a major motion picture was released based on that book : Operation Finale.

Am re-reading this book and thought it was excellent. The recent news on Melissa Taylor has me revisiting a lot of the threads here and The Killing Season, which first brought me to this site. This is my first post and I just want to say there are a lot of people on here trying to do right by so many victims. Hope genealogical DNA leads to the needed breakthrough.

What is really scary is when they will knowingly put an innocent man in jail and knowing that person is innocent. But DA Sini is still working on his next wrongful exoneration. His first one goes back 45 years ago. Hasn't come up with a new one yet. Hard to do when you hire part time workers to investigate that kind of work.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back