Superman's bulge worries movie bosses

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mabel said:
I see a bulge, but it's not a big deal. Doesn't look like he's in any danger of having it drag on the ground when he's flying or anything.

Yep, definitely isn't wrapped around his leg or anything. ;)

Supes_005.jpg

Yup, this should fit in Casshew's stocking with no problem. HO! HO! HO!

Mabel said:
Yup, this should fit in Casshew's stocking with no problem. HO! HO! HO!
:woohoo: another man of steel :woohoo:

PaperDoll said:
POCO? lol... :eek: :cool: :D .... hubby isn't too huge nor too small.. just right actually.. if you don't believe me, just ask the guys downstairs from me.. LOL.. kidding... (sorry hubby baby, I'm just goofin witch ya... )

PaperDoll.... Please tell us more!! :angel:

Maybe he should just do the "tuck". Like that tranvestite murderer in Silence of the Lambs.

Casshew said:
Yeah, Poco - that hussy :razz:

Paul goes 'golfing' in Florida every Jan

oooh and Jan is just around the corner... get ready Poco..here comes your big daddy... :p

Stan said:
PaperDoll.... Please tell us more!! :angel:
Was I getting a bit too deep? :D I tell him all the time he's got the perfect package, and yet he wishes he looked like Tommy Lee... Pam Anderson's ex?.... They had that juicy video that went around on the internet a few years back... :crazy:

Whats that like giving her coal??

There is nothing super about his bulg... LOLOL

Actually there is a thing called the tuck. My soon to be DIL worked at a swimsuit store and they had to learn how to explain the proper way to wear speedos.

You put it down and under. Some guys asked for help but none was offered.:angel:

PaperDoll said:
Was I getting a bit too deep? :D I tell him all the time he's got the perfect package, and yet he wishes he looked like Tommy Lee... Pam Anderson's ex?.... They had that juicy video that went around on the internet a few years back... :crazy:
ALL men probably want to look like Tommy Lee!!! :angel: :blushing: :angel: :blushing: :angel:

OK, I just don't get the connection between Tommy Lee and Superman? Am I missing an important piece?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back