Support Thread: George, Cindy & Lee Anthony

I feel really bad for GA and CA, its like they thought they were trying to do the right thing and support their daughter to the end but what they failed to realize is that when you play with slimy folk, your gonna get slimmed...I am sure there are better analogies to describe what I am trying to say but sadly they now, due to supporting their daughter are now being thrown under the bus...I believe or hope they finally realize who their daughter really is, a cold-hearted, sociopathic, liar. jmo....

I have been lurking here at WS for about 6 years and am a daily visitor. I have really enjoyed reading you guys for the past few years. I am totally addicted to the ICA trial. I never felt strongly enough about anything to register and get out of lurking mode until today. I just have to say to you, because you guys are the only ones who will understand the strength of my feelings, I am so proud of George. He made me cry today with his bravery in the face of evil, his standing up to his daughter and standing up for Caylee. I didn't always feel this way about him, either. I used to think he was rather spineless. Today he proved me wrong and I could not have been more proud of him. Anyway, back to lurking for me.

Great post and I'm with you on everything you've said! Welcome out of lurkdom and please stay with us - we need you and your great thoughts!

I don't understand why the media is criticizing him. Are we not watching the same trial?

Criticizing GA? 'Cause the media stand to gain a lot more viewers and moolah over the long run if they solidify their relationship with Jose, not the Anthonys.

I can't imagine how horrific it was for you today George. Betrayal of the greatest order from a daughter you have defended and loved her whole life. You did well on the stand today. Thank you for helping Caylees truth be known. I don't know you, but I was very proud of the way you handled yourself. Very classy Jojo!!!
I hope you will find peace when this is all over. You didn't deserve this, nor did Caylee.

I feel terrible for them. The past 3 years havent been kind them and Im sure that they were hoping and praying that today they would get the answers to what truly happened to Caylee. I am so sad that that didnt happen for them. And to make matters worse (who couldve predicted it could be worse), terrible untruthful allegations were made against them by someone they love.
I pray that they find peace, and I hope eventually whether from this trial, or otherwise that they can get the answers that I believe they deserve.

George and Cindy Anthony ARE victims of Caseys dishonesty. Casey has lied so much that she believes her own ficticious stories and she has managed to get Jose Baez and his partners to jump on her bandwagon. My thoughts and prayers go out to George, Cindy and Lee Anthony. Let the Light of Christ surround and protect all of you from all harm during this turbulent time in your lives and let him carry you through these dark days.

Thankyou for starting this topic and I hope the Anthonys get a chance to read our posts letting them know they are in our thoughts and prayers.

Thanks also for starting this thread yesterday. After today, I hope that they are feeling Caylee's angel guiding them through this trial as it happened today. I saw an angel sitting on George's shoulder, also guiding JA in his questioning - very kind, very guiding to only dispute - and protect him on a couple of occasions from going into detail in his answer and doing the sidebar privately to nail the DT harassment (limiting scope of questions purposefully) so that he wouldn't be attacked more and have an open door with the defense response. I think that the state will do such for all the A's as we move through the trial as I do TRULY believe that they too are empathetic to their situation.

:twocents: I don't want to try to contact them by email or any other means - as they should grieve and go through this process privately now, and want to give them time to go to where they need to...whether it be the bible or reaching out and seeing this thread or the other two at [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137311"]2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day One Evening Edition - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] and [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137292"]2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] which we all did a groundswell support for George and his/the family's difficult day at trial- let it be their choice IMHO.

Well folks we have one anthony telling the truth, let's see if the other two follow suit.

Please Cindy do what's right by CAYLEE! For the first time since day 32 ..... Please.
I'm of the belief that CA's black dress (IIRC she wore blue for Caylees memorial) was a message that her daughter is dead. I watched her reactions while JB accused her husband of horrific crimes and while the DT admitted finally to a grieving family looking for answers, how their grand baby died. There was no shock or horror, no twisting in her seat to make eye contact with her darling daughter, no note passing and no hanging around after the fact to get a seconds worth of approval.
I've been wrong before but..........I believe CA will tell the truth for Caylee. :innocent:

I feel the last few months, George and Cindy have had to face the cold, hard truth regarding Casey, as well as Caylee's fate.
I would be the first to admit I was so disgusted with their previous behavior. However, never being in their shoes, I can honestly say I don't know how I would behave or how long I would be in a state of denial.
I was very proud to see that today, Caylee was there with George in that courtroom and I hope he can continue to keep his heart open to her and be a voice for her, rather than letting Casey destroy the rest of his broken heart. If I remember correctly, he made a statement at one point that he just couldn't fathom the idea that he and Cindy had raised a monster...that resonated through my brain today as I saw the pain in his eyes. I do believe that reality has taken hold.

I pray that he and Cindy both can keep Caylee close to their hearts, feel her presence, and be a voice for her in the courtroom. I also pray that they can repair the familial relationships that were damaged while they went through, what I believe to be an ugly, ugly process of acceptance.

I don't believe there could ever be "true" justice for Caylee in this life, but I do believe that GA & CA can offer her peace, while finding some of their own as well. For the first time, my heart breaks for George and Cindy.

Peace be with you Caylee Marie Anthony!

I will be the first to apologize publicly here on this forum to CA..IF she hangs tough and does the right and just thing for her granddaughter. I did apologize today to GA....I am glad he proved me wrong. I hope and pray that Cindy and Lee do the same thing. I also pray that they finally get some answers that will bring closure to their tortured souls. It will take a lifetime to heal, they will always have a huge hole in their hearts. But maybe, just maybe they will be able to see the truth for what it is....and move forward.

In fact, if after tomorrow CA tells the truth...I will change my avatar. I don't think I will feel right poking fun at them anymore. This is real.

Please do not discuss contacting the players on our forum. It's WS policy. :tyou:

i really never thought i'd ever be here, supporting George, because I have thought since the beginning that G. was just lying to save his daughter.

i'm shocked that he told the truth.

I wonder if ICA is, and if she xpected him to fall on his sword for her?

i think this defense just assured their client will be convicted of m1. and George, and Cindy are going to help convict her.

there are just limits, even in that family.

i have no doubt where Cindy comes in. If she weren't on board with George, she wouldn't have walked in with him.

they all knew what was coming.

jose just cooked his client.

I think George and Cindy learned a big life lesson in the past 3 years. Keep your mouth closed and your eyes open. Friends and family are not always who you think they are. I have always supported George and Cindy I think they were to trusting. All I saw were two people who were trying to find out what happened to their granddaughter. Cindy had to put her own daughter in jail and now an already fragile George has to go through a nightmare, that he does not deserve.

I was wrong about what I thought George would do today and I am sorry for thinking and saying that.

GEORGE- I am so proud of you for standing up for Caylee. I cannot imagine what ICA's accusation must have felt like and you handled it well.

CINDY--Please do the same and stand up for Caylee.

Caylee - your JoJo did good today.

I just want to say Thank you to all the posters during the day and those of you with screen captures! I can't comment during the day soo TYTYTYTY!!! and esp for the pics!!!

I believe Cindy will do right by Caylee. I know she will.

It must have been hard for George today. He knows that his words might help sent KC to death row. But, he didn't fall on his sword, he kept his cool and he told the truth. I will keep both George and Cindy in my prayers during the trial and afterwards.

George and Cindy, today must have been so incredibly heart breaking for you both. George, Caylee would not want to hear those horrible things said about her JoJo and you were right to dispute them and stand up for Caylee. You both were always there for Caylee 100% in her life and she needs you to be there for her now...to tell what you know so the truth can be known. God bless you both.

Yesterday I did not know how this thread would take off after the things we have witnessed that GA/CA have said and have done..Today I am happy this thread is getting so many responses.

Today GA made Caylee proud. He held up well while telling the truth. He held up well while JB was trying to get GA to show anger. He was brave when JB slung those vulgar words and accusations at him and he left the stand with dignity. I pray that CA and LA will follow in his foot steps and do this for Caylee and her alone. They must be united and stand up for Caylee. Well done Mr. Anthony. Peace

May G-d grant George and Cindy the Serenity to accept the things they cannot change.
Courage to change the things they can.
And Wisdom to know the difference.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member