Support Thread: Judge Strickland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge Strickland,

Thank you for all you brought to the courtroom during the last 2 years on behalf of seeking justice for Caylee! You are truly an Honorable man with a great sense of humor! You will be missed by many, many people following the case.

Best always

Dear Judge Strickland,
Casey Anthony's defense team are quite possibly the only people on the planet who did not see that you were the best possible choice to preside over this case. Really. They are the only ones! Everyone else saw that you are/were the epitome of fairness and that you were very "even" in dealing with everyone involved. It is laughable that the defense thought your kindness extended toward Dave was "wrong". You have a heart and you have humanity. One would think that would be appreciated...well, we've appreciated it. Thank you, Judge Strickland.

Big thank you from Scotland too Judge Strickland

loved loved loved your motion granting recusal :applause:

however very very very sad to see you go your a :star2:

Thank you, Judge Strickland...you ARE a class act. You will be missed.

Judge,

I love your style. Your order recusing yourself was PRICELESS. Keep up the good fight. You seem to be a great judge, both of your courtroom, and of character as well.

I am sorry to see you step down. You are one of the few judges I totally respect. Your fairness, honesty and tolerance set a standard for all judges to follow. You seek justice for Caylee, and you seek justice for us.

Your Honor , Judge Stan Strickland I agree with everything all the posters said .
YOU ROCK , You are a class act . You are a HERO in my book . You have my utmost respect Sir .As a citizens of the State of Florida I thank you , Your Honor....from the bottom of my heart. and may God Bless you and your family.

Great footnotes.

Best Wishes,
Janet

I find Judge Strickland to be a far more patient and kind person that I could ever hope a Judge to be. While I have not always agreed with his rulings in this case, I have no doubt that they were indeed fair and legally sound rulings. It has been my pleasure to listen while Judge Strickland presided over this case. I wish him all the best in the future! My thanks go out to not only him, but to his support staff and his family.

Judge Strickland - Thank you for recognizing that "Miss Anthony and the truth were strangers" from the very first time you ever laid eyes on her. As you exit this case, I believe it is more apparant now than then ever that she and the truth are STILL strangers. Thank you for your patience and objectiveness while presiding over this case.

I want to just say Thank You for being there for Caylee. Judge Strickland you got your angel wings the day you stepped down off that bench. God has another plan for you now to help Caylee.

I lurk every day but rarely post.

Judge Strickland, it was a must that I post how much I appreciate what you have done on this case. Thank you very much!

I hope that Judge Strickland reads these posts, now that he has the freedom to do so.
I shall be sad not to see him in the Courtroom, I think he was extremely patient with the Defense ineptitude and only his rocking chair conveyed his feeling about them...
Judge Strickland, when it comes to a battle of wits between you and J Baez, you were fighting an unarmed man.
I wish you the best in your next assignment.

Judge Strictland has shown patience of a saint on this messed costly case!! Glad he showed the dreamteam whos who and what the LAW is really about when dealing with high paid liars.
He should take a vacation and ENJOY life:woohoo: as this saga continues in the darkest of dungeons.:sick:

I have often thought, how lucky Casey and her defense team was to have such a fair and patient judge such as Judge Strickland. He is a very bright man who put up with a lot of stuff, that many other judges wouldn't. They didn't know how good they had it. He was awesome. I liked him, quite a bit. You will be missed Judge Strickland.

I also want to thank Judge Strickland. I really liked him throughout this case. I loved his efficient and fair manner in the courtroom. He was impeccable and always so pleasant, too. I was so disappointed when I saw that we weren't going to continue to have him on the case, but I bet he's enjoying the break from it! Best wishes to you, Judge Strickland.

I have been moved by many of your comments concerning Judge Strickland recusing himself from the Anthony case.

Judge Strickland would like to read your comments as well I am sure.

This thread is for positive comments for the judge to read.

Personally I would like the judge to know how much so many of us appreciated his hard work in this case.

Judge, you can hold your head high for the rest of your life. You are decent, honest, and did what you had to do to ensure justice for Caylee.

Perhaps you don't like this description but I am going to use it anyway;

You are a hero to me and to many.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

PS. I intend to print this thread off and send it to him.

Thank you, Tricia! My computer died last month and now that I finally have a new one it is so nice to read what you posted here. Yes, JS IS a hero.

Dear *Honorable* Judge Strickland:

You are a true hero. I wish you many blessings.

Judge Strickland,
You sir, have been more than:
fair,
patient,
meticulous,
honest,
admirable,
kind,
accomodating,
witty,
and above all . . . You are respected by many!

While we understand it is a "court of law" not a "court of justice" - you truly exemplified many attempts at being lawful and just! We will miss you in this case, but we look forward to watching you preside over future cases, that will more than likely be a topic here on WS. Your final act in this case was eloquent and "rich". Thank you for stepping down so the defense could gain no further ground on appeal - albeit quite snarky. You have gained many fans here!

Judge Strickland is a man of character, and recusing himself from the case is only another demonstration of that. I lived in Florida for many years, and attended the same church as the judge and his family. He has and always will be a man of high moral character. He is a wonderful family man as well as a wonderful judge. I believe God does act in strange ways at times - I believe it is a blessing for Judge Strickland that he is no longer on this case. God bless him - he deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike