Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tugger's Shoppe appears to be an ice cream/candy store. The place where DM is in the picture is obviously a bar. Not sure people would go to an ice cream shop in Wisconsin for happy hour. I also was under the impression that the photo in the online news article came from a Baja photo album on someone's facebook. The UFC poster on the wall in that bar is for a fight in Vegas. UFC130, May 28th, 2011. Since we know they drove to Mexico for that race, I can't imagine why they would have had any cause to be in Wisconsin on the way there. And since we know he was sporting that Mohawk specifically at that time, I would think that was a bar either in California or actually in Baja Mexico.

Good eye and memory recall though. The interiors of those places do look similar.

MOO

Perhaps so. I personally can't see Vegas and that date on the billboard. Maybe you have a different version of the photo.

Can't imagine why he might not visit a place called Dell's Mills? And perhaps go to the UFC there http://www.mmamania.com/2011/5/10/2...debut-in-milwaukee-wisconsin-for-the-upcoming

Still, the point is, IMO he may be a fan of Hardy who fought there http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_Live:_Hardy_vs._Lytle thus the reason for the hairdo.

aside from pic being of D M , i gotta ask what has to do with Tim , and how could it possibly help solve case , or even help..

I think Claroon was maybe trying to explain why DM had the mohawk in 2011...along with the Baja experience its a high probability. Not going to solve the case though....but helps to understand the mohawk which seems to attract scathing attacks in the media..

aside from pic being of D M , i gotta ask what has to do with Tim , and how could it possibly help solve case , or even help..

Shaky it's my fault we're on this topic. Basically it is discussion, and unproven, but in the background of the photo was a billboard for UFC and there is a UFC fighter who had a red-tipped mohawk that one might think he emulated http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dan-Hardy-10629. I thought the restaurant was in Wisconsin where there was a fight in 2011 but others say it is another location.

He may or may not have an interest in this type of mixed martial arts fighting.

Proves nothing except maybe his interest in a violent sport which might contribute to character. I don't really know. Just sleuthing.

I think Claroon was maybe trying to explain why DM had the mohawk in 2011...along with the Baja experience its a high probability. Not going to solve the case though....but helps to understand the mohawk which seems to attract scathing attacks in the media..

and let me add, I have nothing against people who wear a mohawk :seeya: I know lots of kids that change their hair for fun.

I don't think it can help solve the case, but since the location of the photo was being discussed, and I happen to know (I believe) where the photo was taken, I thought I'd share. So while it may not help the case, it might help those members wondering about the photo.

I think on thurs if you see more charges added,, that might give you an idea as to what they might have on these guys , i also think krown will also have to back up their charges some what , im sure judge will get copy of disclosure ,
If they go for bail at a later date . im sure will have to tell judge why they shouldnt be allowed bail or not .. you are innocent untill proven guilty afterall ...
I also think that ( as far as we know ) Tim still hasnt been buried yet , its been over 4 weeks since theyve him.... seems to me that if you still have bodyafter that long , they havein problems trying to determine cause of death , i think tims in bad shape ...
Im sure mrs Bosma would love nothing more then to put tim to rest ...

and let me add, I have nothing against people who wear a mohawk :seeya: I know lots of kids that change their hair for fun.

And of course many sports are violent (including hockey at times) and many people play video games which can be extremely violent (even kids play them in some homes) so sport and video games do not necessarily mean someone is violent.... When I was a kid we played with replica guns and could buy cowboy kits with fake knives, lasso's and and fake hand guns... As far as I know none of the people from my schools/past ever became murderers...

And of course many sports are violent (including hockey at times) and many people play video games which can be extremely violent (even kids play them in some homes) so sport and video games do not necessarily mean someone is violent.... When I was a kid we played with replica guns and could buy cowboy kits with fake knives, lasso's and and fake hand guns... As far as I know none of the people from my schools/past ever became murderers...

True, but how did TB die? Perhaps practiced extreme fighting?

I doubt he died by having pucks shot at him or being hit with an xbox controller.

Shaky it's my fault we're on this topic. Basically it is discussion, and unproven, but in the background of the photo was a billboard for UFC and there is a UFC fighter who had a red-tipped mohawk that one might think he emulated http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dan-Hardy-10629. I thought the restaurant was in Wisconsin where there was a fight in 2011 but others say it is another location.

He may or may not have an interest in this type of mixed martial arts fighting.

Proves nothing except maybe his interest in a violent sport which might contribute to character. I don't really know. Just sleuthing.

Im sorry if i came across as gruff,, not intended that way , like you said alot of people have fun with the way they wear their hair ..

But D M , seems to have alot of commen man cave , guy interests just like so many guys out there ,,,

I have a hotrod ,1923 ford, i like vid games gears of war, shooting killing games ,i watch dexter and S O A , watch the guy movies , and have watched ufc for along time ,,,

I dont think his interests make him a killer ... think a guys guy ,

Im not sticking up for him , just saying

lol ,truck is possession of stolen property , and its up to krown to put together a believable story of body at farm , the crown has alot to prove here ,, D M dont have to say a word ,, krown cant afford to leave a weak link ,, no 3rd or 4 th person ,, who killed him,how killed , who involved , timeline, a weak witness with an iffy past, D M has no record, sm petty non violent crimes , theres so much to try and piece together..and 2 or so years to put together if has no other cases ,, he has to write a bookm but cant cause whole story not known and details could change total story so start writing that book again....this whole case is a total mess

The accused can say anything they want to the media, either via their lawyers or by requesting an interview with a member of the media themselves. That's not likely to happen but they can do it if they want to get their "story" out there.

I'm not in any rush to judgment of DM either. I find it interesting however, that there are only 4 pages on MS and no one seems concerned that he may not get a fair trial. Or that he may have been set up. He's practically non existent in this. Not sure why? :waitasec:

MOO

Agreed and in any case, it's a media "show" `with the lawyers trying to present their clients in the best possible light.

As for MS, I agree, there has been very little publicity about him. Do you think it's because he DM has wealth and properties and it's easier to speculate about him because there's so much public info and there's the family aviation history history etc.

Whereas with MS, I don't know why but I almost feel sorry for him. I think he probably got into drugs at a young age. I'm hoping that he didn't do this murder. Then again, I'm hoping that no one ever did murders. I did see part of his video and had to stop watching, it was so hideous.

:couch: (just thought this one was cute)

Shaky, you keep mentioning video games and I'm not sure why. No one is blaming this crime on the fact that the accused play video games. They're not even being criticized for playing video games. The only thing that gets mentioned is DM's gaming profile picture of himself with his eye shot out.

Blomquist please provide a link to your information in regards to attorneys doing illegal dealings with judges in Canada, in order to seal a conviction. I am very interested in reading the truth. Not fabricated information, but factual information. TIA

Shaky, you keep mentioning video games and I'm not sure why. No one is blaming this crime on the fact that the accused play video games. They're not even being criticized for playing video games. The only thing that gets mentioned is DM's gaming profile picture of himself with his eye shot out.

The reason ive mentioned gamer stuff is. While bback in this thread.some1 found out that both dm and ms had progiles on site called steam..1 such game was a dexter type game..people here spent quite a bit of time reseaching thats..so thats why mentioned in my thread. shaky

Yes I think its by video...

They charged him to keep him in jail IMO... they only have 72 hours before they have to release with no charge. Once he refused to talk they would have known he never would as he was backed by lawyer...so it was a case of release or charge.... so they grabbed a charge even before finding any facts. They do this a lot.... In minor cases they lay charges then dont provide disclosure (especially warrant disclosures)..then they offer sweet plea deals so that people grab them rather than wait for the disclosure which could actually have caused the whole lot to be thrown out either for incorrect procedure or another technicality. They avoid providing full disclosure wherever possible because half the time it is lacking in more ways than one....

Or maybe after 24 hours, DM gave them "something" to work off of. They could have grilled him longer and a lot of people "crack" after being so exhausted... I wonder why LE stopped at 24 hours?

The reason ive mentioned gamer stuff is. While bback in this thread.some1 found out that both dm and ms had progiles on site called steam..1 such game was a dexter type game..people here spent quite a bit of time reseaching thats..so thats why mentioned in my thread. shaky

Hmm, I don't remember 'quite a bit of time' being spent on it. Steam gets mentioned because of DM's profile (eye shot out). I'm bringing this up because you keep defending DM/MS over something that no one is even mentioning, which makes it sound like there is more unfounded 'prejudice' against them than there actually is.

I work in the online gaming industry, I notice when people get irrational about possible video game connections. It's not happening in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769