Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO also.
And IMHO DM and MS are the only two, which we know of as to date, involved in the heinous, senseless murder of TB. If anyone else was involved, I am sure they have come forward and cleared themselves of any wrong doing. I feel this is why those two are in jail as we speak remaining silent, of course because it is their right and highly advisable, especially when there could be so much evidence to prove they are guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. I would remain silent also.

Why? Because for whatever senseless reason, they decided to steal TB's truck and ended up murdering him. All JMHO.

Well they are only alleged to have been involved at this point !!!! Also staying silent does not indicate guilt IMO.... staying silent is wise as ANYTHING you say CAN and WILL be used against you. I would stay silent too... if they are alleging something I know to be false....why give them any information. They are the ones who need to try to prove guilt.... I would also be waiting for all their evidence to come through each and every last bit of it. Once you know what they are alleging you can simply sit back and watch the theatre at work. Easier to play the game when all the cards are on the table.....especially if you hold the Ace !!!

And if it were me...and my properties had been ransacked and my life turned upside down...because they assume I killed someone without any actual proof..... I would make them work for their money... and make them look like fools. I know it sounds harsh.... but so is having your life invaded. I would also sue them after the fact.... but thats just me .... it isn't just Texans that don't like to be messed with !!! MOO

Well they are only alleged to have been involved at this point !!!! Also staying silent does not indicate guilt IMO.... staying silent is wise as ANYTHING you say CAN and WILL be used against you. I would stay silent too... if they are alleging something I know to be false....why give them any information. They are the ones who need to try to prove guilt.... I would also be waiting for all their evidence to come through each and every last bit of it. Once you know what they are alleging you can simply sit back and watch the theatre at work. Easier to play the game when all the cards are on the table.....especially if you hold the Ace !!!

And if it were me...and my properties had been ransacked and my life turned upside down...because they assume I killed someone without any actual proof..... I would make them work for their money... and make them look like fools. I know it sounds harsh.... but so is having your life invaded. I would also sue them after the fact.... but thats just me .... it isn't just Texans that don't like to be messed with !!! MOO

BBM

MOO, but I'm pretty sure that LE is going on more than just an "assumption" at this point. Since there is a publication ban, it may seem like they "have no actual proof", but there's got to be some kind of evidence pointing to DM and MS.....MOO

The Aug 1 court appearance is only 2 days away. I have a few questions that I would
like some insight about?

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/3839297-clairmont-so-close-yet-so-far-from-answers-in-bosma-case/

The CA has requested DM appear in person to have his finger prints taken. Is it possible that DM has been finger printed for the 1st Degree murder charge

Lastly, is anyone going to be there in person?

It looks like I will be able to make the court appearance tomorrow. It should be interesting to see the body language etc in person.

BBM

MOO, but I'm pretty sure that LE is going on more than just an "assumption" at this point. Since there is a publication ban, it may seem like they "have no actual proof", but there's got to be some kind of evidence pointing to DM and MS.....MOO

People always think LE have all the answers. But thats because we are conditioned to believe it IMO.

Charges are alleged ... and umpteen charges that are laid are subsequently dropped ..thats because they dont hold up in court. This means that LE often lay charges IMO that don't hold water. They will juggle it abit and try to get things to stick because they and the City and the Province make money from it. JMO

Add to that the appeals that get charges thrown out at a higher level. Sometimes because a judge is lacking or the evidence was 'compromised' people get convicted and then have to pay for an appeal to prove their innocence. So we should never assume that LE has all the answers.... IMO.... sometimes they create what they want JMO

In this case... no-one has proven DM murdered TB...or MS for that matter.
This is what the trial is for...to either prove how it was done, fail to prove anything or create a scenario that implicates ....either way there is plenty of indications that DM did not kill TB....JMO

It looks like I will be able to make the court appearance tomorrow. It should be interesting to see the body language etc in person.

I was thinking of going myself, but I suspect it will start early and I doubt I'd get there in time to get in. We shall see if the request for DM to appear personally is complied with. I know the reason was fingerprinting but I have to wonder if the prosecution has something else up its sleeve.

She can't remove her pictures from the site. If you check the FAQ's of the website, once your photos are chosen as Set of the Day, you are paid for them and the pictures then belong to the site owners. You can't even use them anywhere else without the SG logo and copyright on them. When you no longer want to be a member, any photos sold to SG remain on the site and cannot be purchased back. She doesn't appear to have been active since 2007. Any regrets she may or may not have had over the past 6 years are out of her control.

JMO

Why has this even been brought to yet another thread?

Thank you for that information AD.

C'est la vie Josie.

Because it's in relation to DM's earlier life, and what transpired then could have had a bearing or a huge reflection on his life. FYI, I am not sleuthing her, just made notice that people are being accused of dragged her through the mud. Is there a thread for her? If so, I can ask a mod to have these posts moved. HTH and :moo:

Looking forward to getting your feedback JPC. :seeya:

Hopefully the Crown and defense are ready to get the ball rolling. (Though I doubt it SIGH) Time to get down to business. I want answers and justice for Tim. MOO

People always think LE have all the answers. But thats because we are conditioned to believe it IMO.

Charges are alleged ... and umpteen charges that are laid are subsequently dropped ..thats because they dont hold up in court. This means that LE often lay charges IMO that don't hold water. They will juggle it abit and try to get things to stick because they and the City and the Province make money from it. JMO

Add to that the appeals that get charges thrown out at a higher level. Sometimes because a judge is lacking or the evidence was 'compromised' people get convicted and then have to pay for an appeal to prove their innocence. So we should never assume that LE has all the answers.... IMO.... sometimes they create what they want JMO

In this case... no-one has proven DM murdered TB...or MS for that matter.
This is what the trial is for...to either prove how it was done, fail to prove anything or create a scenario that implicates ....either way there is plenty of indications that DM did not kill TB....JMO

BBM Care to share? I am very interested in yours and others opinions and would love to see the indications also. TIA.

MSM plays a fairly big role in how people perceive and process information but common sense and an open mind speaks otherwise. It is how people use their common sense and being open minded that will lead them to a realistic, viable conclusion. Then there is not only the media, but information coming from other sources such as social media, a friend of a friend, or just a friend, to name a few, which could play a huge part in peoples' perception.

UBM Then there are the umpteen charges which do stick because there is sufficient, solid evidence to prove someones guilty. In a case as serious as this, you can mark my word there won't be a need to do any juggling act to make anything stick. Why people assume it's all smoke and mirrors and a circus affair is beyond me. It's all about justice. These people involved are paid very well by the system and their clients, but in MHO they earned it rightfully. The years they spent in school, paying valuable dollars for their chosen career and then the time they spend on these trial is a serious matter not a comedy act. The ones who seem to think our court system is a farce, and I am not naming names, do not know or realized how the real system works. It is there to serve justice and in a case such as this, remove threats from society, not throw innocent people in jail for years just because they want to have a trial to make money off of it. I can understand some being jealous of the income these hard working, mostly reputable people in our system make, but that is their problem and their jealousy should not convince their logic otherwise. All MOO, JMHO.

And to make reference to a recent trial in which justice was well served here in Canada was the M. Rafferty case. There were no smoke and mirrors, no crooked Crown, no dishonest LE officers or witnesses. A big disappointment many people felt was the fact the judge would not allow certain evidence to enter the trial because he ruled it was against the accused rights.

One may say the defense was crooked because he represented his guilty client instead of convincing him to plead guilty or plea bargain. Was his defense attorney crooked? It gave him recognition, experience and more than likely, more business. Think of all the money the system could have saved if only the guilty would have been honest enough to admit to abducting, raping/torturing and murdering a precious, little, eight year old girl. It's not the system who abuse money, it's the criminals, and all because they have rights. JMHO again.

Yes DM and MS's day will come. I believe justice will be served for Tim. May he RIP. May his family find some sort of comfort knowing our system did not fail them. They have a long and very difficult road ahead of them and all because at least two sick, evil minded, individuals decided their pleasure or greed was worth someones precious life. And once again JMHO.

I agree, justice for Tim. And if Dellen Millard and Mark Smich killed him, may they suffer badly, and I mean that 100%. Tim should have never suffered or been a pawn in whatever took place.

If they are innocent, God help them in proving their innocence and God help LE to figure this one out so the Bosma family gets true justice, not just two patsies in for life.

Having someone sit in jail, if its the wrong guy, is not retribution and justice is not served. If MS and DM are innocent of murder (no matter what they were up to that night - an honest test drive, or car theft), but found guilty in court, then that is an injustice to them and still mostly to dear Tim who has lost his precious life.

I was thinking of going myself, but I suspect it will start early and I doubt I'd get there in time to get in. We shall see if the request for DM to appear personally is complied with. I know the reason was fingerprinting but I have to wonder if the prosecution has something else up its sleeve.
Ugh! It doesn't look like I can go now. It is pouring rain here and our day camp is canceled. Oh well, I'll be eagerly awaiting news via the Twitterverse and MSM.

Justice for Tim Bosma!

Do you think they will be required to enter a plea today and that is why the request to appear in person?

Dellen Millard, one of the men charged with killing Tim Bosma, will appear in court on September 12 for a judicial pretrial.

That was the result of a brief Hamilton court appearance for Millard Thursday morning.

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/stor...ton-bosma.html

Thanks Nettie, the link doesn't seem to be working for me (not sure why). I found this one just in case anyone else is having problems with it (hope it works!)

http://www.610cktb.com/news/local/story.aspx?ID=2017152

I was also wondering if anyone knows why there still no talk of bail? I thought before DP mentioned waiting for disclosure first. Since they are talking of the judicial pretrial now, are they not going to try for bail? I don't know a lot about court procedures, but was just wondering if anyone knew. TIA

Erased again. I give up, the link will not copy and paste to here for some reason.

Anyway, the article I am trying to link does state SB was in court today. And also DM looked briefly around courtroom but remained silent.

Sorry mods, I know supposed to link, but won't let me.

Anyway, the article I am trying to link does state SB was in court today. And also DM looked briefly around courtroom but remained silent.

Sorry mods, I know supposed to link, but won't let me.

No problem, I fixed it for you, it happens sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname