Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facebook page is down freethesmich he couldn't handle the rejection from that many users

Interesting:

• Google "DIR3N33D" and you will find Dellen's online gaming profile on Steam
  • he was last online May 5, 2013, the day before Bosma went missing
  • go through his friends and you will find that one of them is Smich's accomplice (AS) in the graffiti incident, the same guy that faced a robbery charge in January

What's with that photo of Dell? Wow.

Interesting:

• Google "DIR3N33D" and you will find Dellen's online gaming profile on Steam
  • he was last online May 5, 2013, the day before Bosma went missing
  • go through his friends and you will find that one of them is Smich's accomplice (AS) in the graffiti incident, the same guy that faced a robbery charge in January

Stealthmissions is the guy who was cleared by police.

wowsa! I didn't check your links except the last one and it is so close to TB house!

Could explain a possible cover story for showing up walking IMO. I just work down the road etc, getting off work/get a break at 9:00, is it ok if I walk over, and check out the truck IMO.

I am still reeling from that profile picture. like I cant even describe how I just felt when I seen that, not to mention I am super squeamish when it comes to people messing with eyes . LE for sure watches these boards, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't use some of what we gather to take it a step further and use as evidence and what not

Could explain a possible cover story for showing up walking IMO. I just work down the road etc, getting off work/get a break at 9:00, is it ok if I walk over, and check out the truck IMO.

Wow this thread moves fast, did we find out that MS works at this place in Ancaster?

EDITED because the photo is Dellen Millard. Thanks all!

A second suspect has been arrested in relation to the death of Tim Bosma.

http://www.insidehalton.com/iphone/...lle-man-faces-murder-charge-in-tim-bosma-case

"It was announced by Hamilton Police that a supect by the name of Mark Smich, of Oakville, 25, is accused of being involved in the disappearance of Bosma, who was murdered after taking two men for a test drive in his Dodge Ram truck.

Smich was arrested this morning on Dorval Rd, in Oakville just after 10am and will appear tomorrow in a Hamilton courtroom.
By late this afternoon, someone had started a Facebook page entitled Free Mark Smich." /snip

(edited to say) photo of Dellen I had never seen before...

8da9799d40e9b20a8149650eab6c.jpg

Next time can we have a disclaimer please? Wow, Im speechless. Disturbing is a great word, sick, twisted, holy crap

That is the most disturbing video I have ever seen. I have no idea how that is supposed to help MS, I did notice that the fb page now seems to be gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot