Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's a really "out there" theory but maybe these guys were into satanism? They sure liked the blood and gore. Maybe TB was a blood sacrifice? It could have been a ritual killing.

You are right, whoever said a Ram is a satanic symbol. It is.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Wicca & Witchcraft/pentagram.htm

Is that why they were targeting the truck?
If TB was killed inside the truck, it would give some significance to this idea (ritual).

This does go hand-in-hand with the "thrill kill" motive theory. Why thrill kill for no reason? What is the motive behind the thrill kill? A black magic ritual that would give them "powers".

Wow, I just remembered in Sharlene's speech at the memorial yesterday, she did mention that "the devil led evil to our home" (not exact quote) but very similar to that. She did say "devil".

There are actually a few symbols of Satanism surrounding this case. Makes you think about how deep the plot goes... jmo

Any significance in the fact that MS is charged with murder 1 but not theft?

Any significance in the fact that MS is charged with murder 1 but not theft?

I think the reason why they did not lay the "theft" charge on MS is because the stolen truck and parts were recovered from DMs family properties.

Can always add theft charges later anyway, if new evidence is unearthed.

Hi. I'm new here. I am trying to figure out who AS is. Is this MS sister?

If you google MS and find the graffiti charge, there is another person he was arrested with. I believe this is who is being referred to as AS.

Hi. I'm new here. I am trying to figure out who AS is. Is this MS sister?

I'm not new, but new to this case. Beachy drug me here, screaming and kicking! Off to read and catch up!

I tried finding Montrose Abbey but can't. Can someone help?
When the map comes up there are categories you can choose click the "address" and type in "1081 Montrose Abbey Dr." I think that's the address :) Good luck

Thanks for the video reference, this has also led to a new and interesting thought process:
During the Q&A with media, the police seem confident during certain answers.
- Tim was targeted by the accused and other suspects.
- They did not have any known connections between victim and accused
Then a question is asked regarding the possibility or police belief that the Etobicoke test drive may have been an attempt to locate Bosma or his truck.
Police response is "Absolutely Not"

So if police are confident that the victim was targeted, yet a similar occurrence days prior in a similar vehicle is dismissed as not an attempt at the target. This leads to a possible angle for premeditated as the possible reasons for the 1st test drive are slimmed down to either a practise run prior to the intended target or an attempt to mislead the investigation away from the actual target. Either theory is possible, I wish the MSM would contact the 1st dodge owner. I recall reports that he thought the 2 were shady and cut the test drive short. His account of their behaviour is probably evidence and can't be shared. Pitty.

LE subsequently clarified that TB was targeted for his truck, not targeted personally.

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/14/hamilton-bosma-search-kitchener-waterloo.html

Thread is open for posting.

Once again:

DO NOT:

• sleuth people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.
  • link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects. The few exceptions are victims' pages, and LE or MSM pages. Any exceptions must be mod-approved.
  • link to a social networking page unless you are 100% certain it belongs to the suspect/victim.
  • COPY & PASTE posts and comments from other websites, including FB, twitter, etc.
  • post the name of a private individual, minor or adult, who has not been named in the media. Even then, unless s/he's a major player, initials should be used in place of full names.
Questions about the rules or mod decisions should be addressed to a mod in a pm.

If you see a post that violates TOS, alert the post ASAP so a mod can handle the problem.

If you quote a post that has to be removed, your post will be removed, as well.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

:bump:

Read this cuz even if you don't, you're responsible for knowing the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsafe View Post
I think they are panicking at the thought of losing their supplier...

I think that is a harsh generalization. I am in the same age bracket as these guys, and have a large my circle of friends, some closer than others. There are various different personalities, some smoke weed, some sell weed, some snort cocaine, some sell cocaine, some like to drink, some do all of the above, some do none of the above. Just because someone sells and/or does drugs, does not mean all of the people in their circle of friends do too. I for one have never touched drugs, but I have been to many parties where many of my friends disappeared with other members of the group and come back with white powder on their nose... I would be upset but not all that shocked if some of them ended up in trouble with the law or worse over drugs. I would be absolutely horrified, confused, shocked, and in denial if any one of them were involved in the slaying of an innocent man, regardless of what kind of drugs they did or didn't do.

I totally respect your position, and meant no offence. However I do think we have a culture of tolerance towards drugs. It's fine for you if you are smart enough to avoid drugs, but what about those who aren't? Looking the other way doesnt solve anything. Maybe if one friend truly protests, more people could be swayed from trying drugs. Maybe if we took a harder line, less people would do it. I have never done drugs, and I don't see that far a leap between dealing and murder - both are illegal and hurt folks. MOO.

WRT to the burner phone, DM had a few connections to get one. MS's partner in crime was arrested for mugging some guy for his phone, and MS's rapper buddy had on his FB a photo of collection of used phones (with a weird caption along the lines of "that's where it's at"...why be proud of a bunch of used phones unless they are hot?)

Also taking someone's phone is a fast way to settle a drug debt since a smartphone is worth up to $500. All you need is e.g. a 7-11 sim card to get them set up again anonymously

Did he struggle during arrest? Perhaps that's what injuries are from?
what if he wore makeup for the wedding, after all he was in the wedding party..Im sure his sis would not want him looking bad for her photos..also we dont really have anything close up of him from that wedding to identify any scratches and the black eye could be an exaggeration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01