1974-Colleen MacMillen

possible victim's-
1969-Man and women (
unnamed)-convicted of discharging a firearm within city limits
1973-Gale Weys and Pamela Darlington
1983-Bambi Lynn Dick
1992-Sheila Swanson and Melissa Sanders
1995-Jennifer Esson and Kara Leas
Gale and Pamela are from my hometown and area.. Police originally thought it was Bundy due to the bite marks on darlington.. she was found naked in a busy public park a day later.. the killings seem very inconsistent compared to the others. She was beaten to death in the head and pelvic area, also being raped..

Bobby jack fowler-June 12, 1939 – May 15, 2006

Confirmed victim-
1974-Colleen MacMillen

possible victim's-
1969-Man and women (
unnamed)-convicted of discharging a firearm within city limits
1973-Gale Weys and Pamela Darlington
1983-Bambi Lynn Dick
1992-Sheila Swanson and Melissa Sanders
1995-Jennifer Esson and Kara Leas

I am pretty sure Bobby Jack Fowler is in prison at the time of Bambi Lynn Dick's disappearance. She went missing September 29th, 1983 and was found in Texas in October. I found a "Bobby Jack Fowler" that was paroled in Iowa for arson in March of 1986 after serving 2 years and 7 months. I think it's the same Bobby Jack Fowler because I see arson as part of the serial killer's rap sheet at various news sources. I don't know what date in March he was paroled but if we assume the latest date then two years and seven months prior to March 31st, 1986 takes us to August 31st, 1983. I think he is in prison at the time of Bambi Lynn's disappearance and Kelly Disney's disappearance/murder in 1984 for that matter.

Correct me if I am wrong. I'm trying to build a good timeline for Fowler.

Serial Killer Bobby Jack Fowler Timeline - Dates of Where He Was or May Have Been

When I read over Kelly Disney's disappearance, I really thought it had something in common with other disappearances associated with Fowler. Noting the 1AM disappearance time as similar to some other disappearances, Fowler was the night-time kind of abductor. However, if he's one and the same Bobby Jack Fowler who served time for arson in Iowa in 1983 to 1986, then he can't be Disney's abductor.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back