Suspect: Clyde Edwin Hedrick *GUILTY*

Hedrick is located at the Terrell Unit in Rosharon

I beleive Hedricks is responsible for three of the girls in the fields just from what I hear. Will have to stay tuned.

I remember this guy. In 1983 as a third year resident in internal medicine in Galveston I was alone on the beach. He approached me and started massaging my thighs. I had an intense sense of dread. I knew my life was in jeopardy. He asked me what I did for a living and I said I was a physician and also a black belt instructor in karate. He looked uncomfortable and left. I knew that saved my life.

by: Dusty Ellis
Posted: Jan 1, 2023
''SAN ANGELO, Texas — The Texas “Killing Fields” alleged murderer, Clyde Edwin Hedrick, is being considered for release from supervision and GPS monitoring. The founder of Texas EquuSearch and the father of one of the victims, has asked the public to consider writing to the parole board to request that they do not release him.
322463165_1190265218290040_6241302764952237400_n.jpg
Clyde Edwin Hedrick Mug Shot CC Texas Equusearch
According to Texas EquuSearch, Hedrick is an alleged serial killer believed to have raped and murdered Laura Miller, Heide Fye Villareal, Audrey Cook and Donna Prudhomme – victims of a series of murders that became infamously known as the “Killing Fields.”

Hedrick was released from prison in 2021 after only serving eight years of a 20-year sentence for the death of Ellen Beason. According to Texas Equusearch, this early release was due to the Mandatory Release law – (Eligible offenders are released onto mandatory supervision when their calendar time served added to their good time credit equals the length of their prison sentence. CC Tx Department of Criminal Justice). Upon being released Hedrick was given an ankle monitor for GPS tracking.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back