Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you may want to read the different interviews LE had with DR.,His mother thought he may have done it and had ideas on how he did it

First time I have heard of this. Are you serious ? thanks.

It is in the different search warrants. I do not remember which one,

Sometimes we have to hang on every word .... Here is how it actually reads ....

(Quote from the warrant)... Rita Rassier voluntarily began making comments that if her son Dan did take Jacob Wetterling she would provide theories on how he would do this ....

(My comment) ... that is completely different than saying she thought he might have done it . thanks

Sometimes we have to hang on every word .... Here is how it actually reads ....

(Quote from the warrant)... Rita Rassier voluntarily began making comments that if her son Dan did take Jacob Wetterling she would provide theories on how he would do this ....

(My comment) ... that is completely different than saying she thought he might have done it . thanks

People see things differently for sure. She was willing to think of ways he could have done it. If I was sure my kid had NOT done something, I would not be thinking of ways he could have done it, I would be thinking of all the ways it was impossible

I am quite sure as a mother I would never say that about my child whom I thought to be innocent.

I think what Rita R. was trying to convey was that she would cooperate with police if she knew her son was involved .

Meaning that they have threatened media organizations that they will revoke access to interviews with the family if they discuss me or my books. This has occurred on at least three occasions, possibly more. In some cases media organizations, such as KARE11, have met with me in secret so that the JWRC would not find out. Their news director followed my author page until after word got out they were meeting with me and seeking information. KARE11 called me on this past Thursday to ask me about the source of some information in the book...I told them to find it in the bibliography.

In my opionion, when threats like this occur, there is an ulterior motive.

Somone, somewhere was intending to make money off of this tragedy. You beat them to the punch and for the most part provided (or pointed a big red arrow at) the information that solved the case...all for no profit or fame.

That somone has a degree of power and persuasion and must be pretty steamed about losing their cash cow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid