Suspect Drew Peterson #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Drew is letting JAB do all the talking in this lastest escape of his. That is something new. Do you think JAB knows the whole truth of what when on in the Peterson house that Sunday? Or do you think Drew has withheld info from JAB and only tells him just enough to get by on? Do you think Drew has let JAB talk to the boys about that Sunday?

Personally I think Jab has not been told the whole truth about the Sunday Stacy vanished, but I think he knows most of the important points. I think he knows his client is guilty, but does not want to know where the body is..and I believe that makes no difference to him.

I've read somewhere that alot of defense attory's don't want to know if their client is guilty, it makes it easier to defend them if they don't

I've read somewhere that alot of defense attory's don't want to know if their client is guilty, it makes it easier to defend them if they don't

No, they don't. In fact alot tell the defendent up front NOT to tell them the truth. All they want to know is what's necessary for the trial etc.

I'm not sure if JB knows the whole truth, or just parts of the truth, although I do think JB knows his client is guilty.

One example was the gun issue yesterday. JB told the media and any who would listen that the illegal AR-15 gun that's the focus of the weapons charge, was DP's service weapon and part of his equipment for the SWAT team.

As it turns out, that illegal AR-15 was not part of DP's service weapons. Chief McGury stated that the gun is not registered with the Bolingbrook Police Department, is an illegal weapon, and not part of their equipment.

I think DP lied about that weapon. DP is a braggart and has grandiose ideas about himself. I think he represented that the illegal gun was just part of his official equipment, and JB ran with it without knowing the full story.

I think it's the same thing with the story of the events of October 28th. JB probably knows some of the truth, but not all of what really happened that day.

Well, I have to say, if I were to pick a lie to tell the press about my clients innocence in the gun fiasco, I wouldn't say it was his BBPD rifle. Why, because that is too easy for the ISP and BBPD to refute..they do keep records. I think I would have gone with evidence tampering and saying that my client never saw that gun in his life. Except for the fact that his fingerprints are probably all over the gun..that may have been a better twist then it was his patrol weapon registered with the BBPD.

I agree with you about the lying part :liar: But JAB & Drew have not shown us their brainy sides yet :doh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500