Suspect Drew Peterson #5

If this move in girlfriend and her children, the engagement etc is a stunt.......why?
Is dp jealous of the media going to the A family instead of him?
Does dp and lawyer NEED the attention that bad?

FYI:
Drew Peterson & his lawyer have been on Tru TV off & on today all day! They interviewed Drew earlier today & his lawyer was a guest all afternoon on Tru TV. UPDATE: Link to article & interview added to the media link thread!! Quite an interesting interview with DP....A must see for everyone! This man makes my stomach turn & he makes feel very ill. He is so arrogant......Catch his sentence about ESCAPING! Very telling if you ask me!! Watch it & you will know what I'm talking about. :furious:

FYI:
Drew Peterson & his lawyer have been on Tru TV off & on today all day! They interviewed Drew earlier today & his lawyer was a guest all afternoon on Tru TV. UPDATE: Link to article & interview added to the media link thread!! Quite an interesting interview with DP....A must see for everyone! This man makes my stomach turn & he makes feel very ill. He is so arrogant......Catch his sentence about ESCAPING! Very telling if you ask me!! Watch it & you will know what I'm talking about. :furious:

Darn I missed it, any link or how to watch on computer?? TIA
I want to listen to 'escaping' part.........

Reality TV's 'Cathouse' Next Stop for Drew Peterson?
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,519178,00.html

CHICAGO — A former suburban Chicago police officer suspected in his wife's disappearance may have found a job — as a reality TV star on a show set in a Nevada brothel.

Drew Peterson says he's weighing an offer to appear as an employee at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch near Reno for an HBO adult series called "Cathouse."

Peterson publicist Glenn Selig says there would be nothing wrong with the former Bolingbrook police sergeant taking part. He says Peterson hasn't been charged in Stacy Peterson's 2007 disappearance and brothels are legal in Nevada.

What a DISGUSTING CREATURE
My suggestion to any of the women on the TV filming set, "run for your life!"

:furious:

omg..what a pig..illinois is my stompin ground..i had a dream last night everything he did was on hidden video..wishful thinking.. is there a CONCRETE reason hes still free?

While I would be grateful to have him out of the area & away from his children for the time it would take to film a reality show, I would cancel my subscription to HBO and boycott all sponsors---seriously. And I love HBO programming!

Why on earth would a business that claims to protect the women in its employ and provide them a safe place to engage in a *ahem* profession that is typically rather dangerous INVITE A MAN WHO KILLED TWO OF HIS WIVES TO "PROTECT" THE WOMEN THERE?!

WTF is HBO attempting to accomplish with this move?

ETA: Here's the email to contact HBO: http://www.hbo.com/apps/submitinfo/...itle=Documentaries&questiontype=documentaries

While I would be grateful to have him out of the area & away from his children for the time it would take to film a reality show, I would cancel my subscription to HBO and boycott all sponsors---seriously. And I love HBO programming!

Why on earth would a business that claims to protect the women in its employ and provide them a safe place to engage in a *ahem* profession that is typically rather dangerous INVITE A MAN WHO KILLED TWO OF HIS WIVES TO "PROTECT" THE WOMEN THERE?!

WTF is HBO attempting to accomplish with this move?

ETA: Here's the email to contact HBO: http://www.hbo.com/apps/submitinfo/...itle=Documentaries&questiontype=documentaries

I TOTALLY AGREE! Letters should be written that we will drop HBO and sponsors of this show! No ONE should ever PROFIT from a murder!!!
and DP certainly has more than once! Not moral at all!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back