Suspect: RYAN ALEXANDER DUKE, in custody

Anybody find his Facebook?

I don't think you're going to find one. It appears "people" close to him changed their name to some degree and locked down their pages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yikes. It looks as if it's possible that he has a lengthy criminal history, if there are two mugshots floating around.

Attachments

• Ryan Alexander Duke murderer of  Tara Grimstead Ocilla.jpg
    Ryan Alexander Duke murderer of Tara Grimstead Ocilla.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 117
Another pic of Ryan Duke pulled from WSBTV news report.

attachment.php

Hope the bags under his eyes are from lack of sleep all these years [wishful thinking].

Don't know if this has been posted yet. Very telling. Charged with killing her at her home and then removed her body.
If this guy doesn't look like hell warmed over here! I guess being a murderer takes a toll on a person. He was so handsome as a high school senior. So sad all the way around.
"Accused Tara Grinstead killer makes first appearance"
http://www.11alive.com/news/local/w...stead-killer-makes-first-appearance/413658492

I checked to see if he'd been arrested for anything else. It looks like he was arrested for DUI in 2008 but that is about all I can see.

Anyone on here know Ryan Duke? I know some of the sleuthers are from the Irwin co. area. What did he do for a living? How could he function daily with a family and job knowing what he did to Tara and the community. He has aged terribly, according to his pictures, but I wonder what else is known about him.

The UAV twitter account says "This is just the tip of the iceberg...."

Release the next episode now please, please, please.....

Guilt will change a person. Weigh them down. Though he has to face a jury of his peers they cat getting out of the bag should be a huge release.

I'm curious to know if the black truck information pans out via this suspect.

Awesome developments after such a long time!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back